Thursday, August 1, 2013

T25 WEEK 3 DAY 4

WEEK 3 DAY 4
So I had an exhausting evening and definitely did not wake up this morning prior to work to get my workout in. ughh! I know if I would have gotten up, I would have been fine, but I’m human and do these things sometimes.
 I had my shake for work which was great- Berrylicious Blast SHAKEOLOGY made with Greenberry Shakeology! 


For my snack, I had plain Greek yogurt with fresh blueberries (1/2  cup) and kashi go lean cereal (¼ cup).

I was starving for lunch even though I was drinking my water, so I had ½ medium sweet potato and Quinoa salad from the Ultimate Reset.  This is definitely one of my favorite meals from the Reset cleanse! 

My 4th meal, or should I say snack was raw veggies with ¼ cup hummus and 1 oz raw almonds.
For dinner, I had a greek salad with kalamata olives, feta cheese , with a piece of grilled chicken.  I used oil and vinegar for my dressing!!


No evening snack! Drank lots of water!!

Just because you do not workout, does not mean you need to ruin your nutrition part!  Remember, nutrition is 80% of your weight loss!! If you can’t do it all, do what you can to get the most of your results!! It’s an early night for me so I will update tomorrow!! 

No comments :

Post a Comment