Tuesday, August 27, 2013

Spicy Roasted Red Pepper and Feta Hummus

 Home made Spicy Roasted Red Pepper and Feta Hummus


Ingredients:
15 ozs garbanzo beans (drained)
1/2 cup feta cheese (crumbled)
4 ozs red bell peppers (roasted, drained)
3 tbsps lemon juice
1 tbsp fresh parsley (chopped)
1/2 tsp cayenne pepper
1/4 tsp salt ( I use Himalayan Salt)

Directions:

Place the garbanzo beans, feta cheese, drained red peppers, lemon juice, parsley, cayenne pepper, and salt in the bowl of a food processor; blend until smooth.

I like to put my feta right on top, but you are free to do what you like! 
I also use both veggies or black bean chips to dip my hummus, so you have different options whether you can use extra carbs or would rather stay away and have some more veggies!!

You can tell Im a mommy, dont mind the binki on the side haha!! 

No comments :

Post a Comment