Black Bean, corn, and edamame salad!
- Black beans- 14 oz
- Corn- 2 ½ cups
- Edamame- 2 cups
- Red onion- 1 medium chopped
- Cilantro fresh- 1 tbsp chopped
- Red peppers 1 ½ copped
- Olive oil- 3 tbsp
- Black pepper ½ tsp
- Cumin- ½ tsp
- Lime juice-1 tbsp
- Himalayan salt- ½ tsp
- Cayenne pepper- 1/2 tsp
- Raw honey- 1 tbsp
- Cook Edamame as per package states. While cooking edamame, brown red pepper and corn in same pan on high for 5 min or until brown. Add in black beans and cook on medium for another 2 min.
- After Edamame is cooked, drain water and add into mixture of corn, black beans, and red pepper and take off stove.
- Add cilantro, black pepper, cumin, lime juice, salt, cayenne, and raw honey and mix ingredients all together.
- Put in fridge and let cool for at least 2 hrs prior to eating!