Saturday, August 24, 2013

BEACH BODY COACH-Job opportunity!!

So, I have been a BEACH BODY COACH now for some time, and each day gets better and better! I am loving what I do and want to share this opportunity with as many people as I can!!! So I want to take the time and invite YOU to join my team called FOREVER FIT!! I have awesome coaches on my team that love what they do, but I want to expand this even more! So I am going to invite you to my coach apprenticeship starting Sept 2nd!! I am taking short interviews to pick people who are highly interested in helping people reach their health and fitness goals and who are looking into financial freedom!! Yes, you can do what you love and earn money while doing it!! 


First let me tell you how I got started as a BEACH BODY COACH:  I was in a CHALLENGE GROUP myself trying to reach my goals.. I was loving the results I was getting with my BEACH BODY fitness program and drinking SHAKEOLOGY and people were messaging me asking what I was doing?  My coach came to me and said, WHY not start doing this for others? You love working out and eating healthy, you drink the shakes, you know the challenge groups are helping you stay motivated and keeping you accountable, so WHY NOT do this for others that are asking about it!? So I took a leap of faith after a friend said how much I inspired her and asked why I am not a coach yet and decided to become a BEACH BODY COACH!!!

Mind you, I was not at my goal weight, I am not a personal trainer, and I am not a nutritionist, BUT I knew how to motivate people and what I do know is enough about nutrition and exercise that I can help people lose weight,  tone, and reach what health and fitness goals they have!!  I now have lost a total of 40 lbs and am in the best shape of my life!! Yes better than when I was a cheerleader in high school, and  on the dance team at my college! This is my passion and I want everyone to have this amazing opportunity that I have!!  Yes, this is me and never thought I could reach my goal body by only working out from home and not having to use the gym!!

So really WHY BEACH BODY COACHING??


There are so many opportunities for every person, male or female, of all ages!! Here’s some amazing benefits:

  • You are your own boss
  • You make your own schedule/hrs
  • You go at your own pace
  • No babysitter
  • No wasting gas on transportation
  • Financial Freedom (yes people pay off their house with this job alone)
  • Help people- I love helping people and the impact you make on someone’s life when they reach their goals!! It’s priceless and once you get those results/calls of how you helped them it’s the most amazing feeling in the world!! This is something you just have to experience!!
  • Meet new people- I have met the most amazing people doing this job!! We have the same interests, goals and they make awesome friends!!
  • Travel- Do you like to travel?? Yes, you can even bring your husband/wife, and kids if you want!! When you work this business, you earn bonuses to make money towards trips and you even can bring your family to experience this with you!! This business is so amazing and family oriented, what more can you ask for?!?
  • Discount- Ok yes, I do love the fact that I get a discount on anything BEACH BODY related!! I get my supplements, workouts, and even SHAKEOLOGY for an awesome discount!!

So here is a great opportunity for you that is calling your name!! If you are interested in joining my team, message me for details and we will get started today!! Deidra.penrose@yahoo.com
You can find me on facebook@ facebook.com/deidra.penrose
Visit my like page @ facebook.com/foreverFITnurse

Can’t wait to talk with you more!! 


No comments :

Post a Comment