Sunday, August 11, 2013

Prep for T25 week 5~

Today was my meal planning day!! Getting ready for the week, and excited to start yet another awesome challenge group with a great group of people!! They are doing a variety of workouts including T25, TURBO FIRE, INSANITY, CHALEAN EXTREME, and more!! I love having people do a variety because it shows all of the options available that people can use and get success with!!  SHAKEOLOGY will also be a part of their daily regimen to maximize their results!!

So here is my meal plan for the week:


AUG 12thth-Aug 18th


T25
Total body circuit
T25
Ab intervals
T25
Total body circuit
T25
cardio
T25
Total body circuit/lower focus
Rest
Rest

Monday
Tuesday
Wednesday
Thursday
Friday
Saturday
Sunday
Meal 1


SHAKEOLOGY
Egg whites on whole wheat wrap
Egg whites on whole wheat wrap
SHAKEOLOGY
SHAKEOLOGY
Protein pancakes with berries (blog)
Protein pancakes with berries (blog)
Snack


Egg white veggie omlette , 1 slice ezekiel bread
SHAKEOLOGY
SHAKEOLOGY
Plain Greek yogurt, fresh fruit, ¼ cup kasha mixed berry cereal
Greek yogurt w ¼ c mixed berry kasha go lean
SHAKEO
SHAKEOLOGY
Meal 2


Greek salad, grilled chicken, baked zucchini (blog)
Greek salad, baked not fried chicken
Stuffed peppers, veggies
Tuna on melba snacks, greek salad
Greek salad/ tuna on melba snacks
Steak stir fry left overs with brown rice
Grilled chicken sand which on whole wheat bread
Snack


Black bean, corn, and edamame salad (blog)
Veggies/ hummus
Veggies/ hummus
1 ostrich stick/apple
1 ostrich stick, apple
1 string cheese, veggies
Veggies/hummus string cheese
Meal 4


Baked not fried chicken (blog), green beans
Stuffed peppers, baked zucchini (blog)
Tuna steak,  salad with oil and vinegar dressing
Tuna steak, salad with oil and vinegar
Steak stir fry with ¾ cup cooked brown rice
Off meal
Asian chicken stir fry
Snack


Green tea
Kale chips (blog)
Green tea
Kale chips
(blog)
Green tea
Green tea
Shakeo balls -2
(blog)
Green tea
Shakeo balls-2
Green tea
Green tea

http://deidrap8.blogspot.com

  • I have protein with every meal, veggies in about every meal, and stick to water as my liquid intake!!
  •  At night, I love to have my Green Tea to help with my cravings!
  • I eat every 3 hours to keep my metabolism going strong throughout the day and so I keep my energy up and do not crash!!
  • I get my workouts in early in the morning also to get my metabolism going!


Do you make a plan for the week? I definitely feel planning your meals ahead of time plays a huge part in your success in reaching your goals! This way, when I am on the go, I have no excuse to not have anything prepared, because it is already done for me!!  I always have extra little snacks handy in case of an emergency. 
On to week 5 with T25!! Tuesday is my 30 day mark, so I am excited to see my results thus far!! 
*Until Aug 31st, you can get your T25 challenge pack (includes 1 month SHAKEOLOGY) on sale for 180$ That is over 70$ in saving and FREE shipping!! 


No comments :

Post a Comment