Wednesday, August 14, 2013

FOCUS T25 30 DAY RESULTS~

FOCUS T25 – WEEK 5


I am in my last week of ALPHA round of T25 and so far, so good!! I did my 30 day measurements and was not excited about gaining 3 pounds, but on a good not, I lost 3 inches!! This comes to show, you can no go only by the scale!! I know I can still lose a few, but I am excited that I am toning, especially in my abdominal area, which can be tough!!





I have been keeping up with my workouts, and it helps to have Shaun T in my house cheering me on!!  This was a gift I received from beach body for hitting SUCCESS CLUB yet another month!! So far, I have hit success club every month this year, and I got to keep it going!! 








My eating habits are pretty good, although I know I can be a little stricter, which I am starting that now and really get lean for this next 30 days.. My husband and I had a date night, and I did have an alcoholic beverage.. ok 2… BUT stuck to my vodka and water with a lemon!! It does the job for me!! I still made healthy choices eating wise, I had a black bean spinach wrap with veggies and some sweet potato fries.. I know the fries were not the greatest choice, but better than regular right?!? I did not have the whole serving either! As my husband had dessert, I watched and enjoyed not having it because I know I did not need those extra calories! Plus, its only a temporary satisfaction, so I was ok without it!!












I am ready to have another awesome 30 days here, and am loving T25 for just 25 min a day!! I will say, I am a mommy of 2, I have 2 jobs, a husband, and home to take care of, BUT I still make time to be healthy for myself and my family!! 




NO EXCUSE when you can do a 25 minute workout 5 days a week!!
T25 in a challenge pack (includes 1 month SHAKEOLOGY HD) is ON SALE!! Not only are you saving time, but your saving CASH!!! Ok it does not get much better than this!!  WAIT, yes it does!! Join my challenge group starting August 26th and get 1:1 coaching with me and get into the best shape of your life!!!
If you do not want to use T25, you can chose from any BEACH BODY workouts!!
Other fitness programs on sale this month are BODY BEAST and TURBO FIRE!!
Message me for details on getting started Deidra.penrose@yahoo.com

Let’s get started together!!

No comments :

Post a Comment