Thursday, July 11, 2013

Turbo Fire Transformation Story by STACEY!!

Transformation Story by Stacey!! 
Stacey is a customer of mine, and after getting into SHAKEOLOGY and TURBO FIRE by BEACH BODY, she decided to start coaching for the discount.. Now, she is loving her results and ready to take on the world!!  I love her story because it shows you do not lose just weight.. you gain life back!! She has made a 360 with the way she feels, especially with the disease she had that was taking over her life!! Now she has energy, no pain, digestive system is working properly, and her physical appearance is amazing!!  What SHAKEOLOGY and exercise does for people is saving money in so many ways!! No need to take multi vitamin, off medicine which nowadays costs a fortune, and less doctor visits!!! Who doesn't love that idea?!?!?


My Story:
I was diagnosed with Lyme disease in 2011…evidently I have had this disease for 17 + years….I had gradually developed more symptoms over the years. By December 2011, I had severe headaches, numbness and tingling in my extremities, dizziness, fatigue, memory loss, and joint pain. Did I mention fatigue? I could hardly get up in the morning and would need a 3 hour nap mid day to just make it through the day. I had been on a course of antibiotics lasting 14 months with some improvments, but the side effects from those meds had me taking other medications to counteract those sid effects….for instance: I was on Flagyl…which gave me terrible refulx..so I took Protonix to counter act the refulx…which depleated my magnesium and made my face twitch and gave me palpitations…so I had to take magnesium supplements which gave me diarrhea (TMI)…so then I had to take all these fiber blends and antidiarrhea meds…oh my…..it was awful. I had borderline high blood pressure from everything. The doctor was going to start me on a pill for that next.   My doctor had me taking a ton of herbal supplements and reccomended I go on a “zero –fat” diet. Um. Okay? My doctor is not…NOT an nutritional genius. I had had enough!! I explained that we need fat for various reasons, and took it upon myself to conquer this disease through diet and exercise.
I had been reading about clean eating and came across shakeology. I was amazed at the ingredients listed and the powerful healing effects most of them bragged to accomplish. I saw a few posts on Facebook by Deidra Penrose about shakeology, and I thought, “hmm, I know her, will order it through her…but she better not bother me…or harass me ….or try to sell me anything more.” (haha) She harassed me very slyly. I didn’t even realize she was doing it. She sent me recipes, meal plans, etc. Then she asked if I wanted to join a 90 day challenge group. Sure….what did I have to lose? Soon, she had me signing up as a coach as well.

I submersed myself in researching clean eating, and religiously did my workouts. I did not miss any in 90 days. The most amazing thing was how I felt just 30 days after drinking shakeology. My once pain-ridden hands/wrists that could not support my body weight, could now do 30 push ups. I stopped napping. By the end of 90 days, I visited my doctor again. I had lost 10.5 lbs during the challenge… 17 lbs since he saw me last. My blood pressure was normal. My labwork was “astounding” (in his words). I lost 25 inches. He stopped all my medications! He told me to keep up the good work and then asked how he could get shakeology! Hmmmm? I am virtually pain free and have very little side effects from the disease. I hope to be a light in the dark world of Lyme Disease. I love shakeology and I love beach body!


*If you want to be the next transformation story, join me in my next challenge group and get the motivation, accountability, and knowledge you need to reach your ultimate health and fitness goals!! 
message me for details about my next challenge!!
Deidra.penrose@yahoo.com

No comments :

Post a Comment