Tuesday, July 9, 2013

Be Healthy With Your Kids While Spending Quality Time!!

Many people say, " I cannot be healthy because I do not have time." or "I work all day and when I finally get a chance to get home, I only want to spend it with them." Here is the thing... if you want something bad enough, you will work for it... end of story.  I have been there, done that. I used up every excuse I could throw out there.  Until I found a way to make it work!! What is wrong with playing with your kids while getting your workout, but both of you enjoying the time spent and getting a good laugh?!? If you can find something wrong with that, please let me know!!  I adore my children, but I also work as a nurse and as a Beach Body Coach, so my time is precious with my kids, but I also realize I need to be healthy so I can live a long life and be around for my children as long as possible! Today, while I felt like I needed to workout , but also wanted to spend time with my son, I came up with ways to do both!!
You may think it is silly, but I killed two birds with one stone!!  We had a blast doing it too!!!

I worked out my biceps....


 15 reps x 3 sets does the trick!!




I work out my Quads while also getting my biceps!!!




 I even work out my shoulders!! Yep.. Delts and Triceps too!!



How bout a little push ups to finish off a good workout?!?!






Make it harder and hold one arm and one leg out!! It's all on what you make it!!


He is having WAYYY to much fun with this!!


So this is my life as a MOMMY and a BEACH BODY COACH!! I love my family, but I also love being healthy!!
If you are interested in joining me in my next challenge group and get motivation, accountability, support, nutrition and exercise tips, recipes, and a chance to meet new people and live a healthier lifestyle, contact me!!
Deidra.penrose@yahoo.com
Find me on FACEBOOK facebook.com/deidra.penrose
Find me on IG @dpenrose113
www.beachbodycoach.com/deidrap8

Can't wait to get to know you and help you on your journey to success!!!


No comments :

Post a Comment