Thursday, July 18, 2013

T25 Day 4~

Day 4 T25-

Today was my off day for working out, which was needed because I have been going to bed at midnight and waking up at 4 am to workout before work.  I also did 2 workouts yesterday of T25 since I had FIT club.  So I woke up exhausted!  I worked again today and packed awesome, but did not follow.  I had my SHAKEOLOGY of course for breakfast (Butterfinger), which you can find under my SHAKEOLOGY RECIPES, I had plain Greek yogurt with fresh blueberries and strawberries and ¼ cup Kashi Go Lean mixed berry for snack (amazing)!! For lunch, I made it my off meal, which probably was not the best choice, but I enjoyed it and made it during the day so I burned it off!! I had Panera- Fontega Chicken ½ sandwich and small cup of French onion soup without the bread! Since my friends and I went to lunch together, we decided we wanted to splurge on a fudge brownie.. We are human, that’s what we do… BUT we helped each other!! HOW??? We splint 1 brownie into 5 different servings and each had 2 small bites!! Remember, the 1st bite always tastes good, the 2nd is the best, and the rest is not needed after the best!!! So you only need 2 bites to get satisfied!!  For my next meal, I had 1 fat free string cheese, 4 oz salmon, and grilled mixed veggies!!


 Around 5 pm, I decided to have some natural peanut butter and 1 low fat cinnamon graham cracker with my son, and I am done for the night!! I am so full from all this food, today was definitely my off day!! Better day tomorrow!!!Will wake up early workout, and travel to Pittsburgh to see my mom for the day!!  Healthy snacks will be with me!! 











I also got my water in that I need! How do you know how much water intake you should have daily?
Take you weight and divide by 2.. that is what you should have in OUNCES!!!
DRINK UP!!!
P.S. If you are tired of the same old water, add a little flavor... Lemon, Lime, fresh fruit, mint.. make it fun and enjoy every drop!!!

No comments :

Post a Comment