Sunday, July 21, 2013

T25 DAY 7~

Today was the last day for my first week of T25! Today I did my 2 extra workouts to make up for my off days this week, so I did cardio, and abs! They definitely gave me a sweat! Here was my meals plan...

Breakfast: Egg whites with bruschetta, reduced fat feta and 1 slice Ekekiel bread
Snack: black bean chips with laughing cow cheese
Lunch: veggie spicy chicken burger
snack: 2 reduced fat graham crackers with natural Peanut Butter
Dinner: SHAKEOLOGY (Strawberry Cheesecake)
Snack: 1 cup kashi go lean mixed berry Cereal

I do feel like I need to improve since the past few days, I have already fallen off a little.  I am OK saying this because, YES I am A Beach Body Coach, BUT I am also HUMAN!! So, my goal for next week, is to have 1 off meal, and stay on track with ALL of my meals! Now, I will be at the beach, BUT I will be grocery shopping tomorrow for everything I need, so I have NO excuses!!  Also, I will keep up with my water intake!! Water is the only liquid I intake, so I do not have issues with that, it is just the amount that I need, sometimes I forget to drink.. I usually do really well when I set myself up to drink 16 oz water 30 min before I eat.. This helps me get the amount of water in I need, along with helping me stay full for longer! 

Excited to start WEEK 2 tomorrow!!!


No comments :

Post a Comment