Sunday, July 28, 2013

T25 WEEK 2 complete~

T25 End of week 2

This week was definitely more challenging than usual.  I did get all of my workouts in this week, including while I was away at the beach, my husband ran with me and it was amazing! I just love the beach and warm weather and having the support of your spouse trying to be healthy with you is amazing!







 Food wise, I did take healthy snacks with me to the beach, and did great throughout the day eating oatmeal with natural peanut butter for breakfast, whole wheat wraps, veggies and hummus, almonds, ostrich sticks, and string cheese for lunch and snacks, and for dinner, one night I had baked chicken with salad, stuffed peppers with turkey burger, and seafood without the butter, corn, and potatoes. 

But the bad part was sweet frog 2 times (Ice cream buffet), and 10 wings (into 2 meals). That definitely put me off track a bit.  The thing that is making the biggest difference is not having my shake for 5 days.  I now see why I drink SHAKEOLOGY! It is not because I am a coach and that is what I have for my product, it is because it TRULY makes a difference!  I feel bloated, not as energetic, and I am craving food like crazy!! So excited to drink my shake as soon as I am done with this post!!
Since last week was such a mess, it is the start of a new week and time for progress!! I will be waking up at 4 am for my workouts ( I have workout buddies to keep each other accountable), I have my grocery shopping done for the week, and my meals prepped!! I have some left- over turkey stuffed peppers, grilled chicken, veggie stir-fry, quinoa salad, and spaghetti squash! I am using a few meals from the Ultimate Reset, which I absolutely LOVED!! It really helped me understand food, even food that I would never eat prior to the reset.  Now, I use them in my weekly meal plans!  I also made a yummy snack that is easy to make, and healthy.. KALE CHIPS!!



 I am officially ready to rock this week!! Are you?? What are you doing to set yourself up for success this week? Meal planning, food prepping, get yourself into the right mind set?


Reaching health and fitness goals is not something that comes easy.  It is something that takes dedication, thinking ahead, preparation, and will power!! Persistence is key!! If you don’t stick with it, you will be stuck in the same place you started.  In my eyes, for me and my challengers… the only failure is when you give up!! If you TRY and KEEP going, you WILL SUCCEED!!  Do you feel it’s your time to make the change and reach your fitness and health goals? If you’re reading this, most likely, it’s for a reason!  Join me in my challenge group starting Aug 12th! You will be in a support group and me as your coach to give you motivation, nutrition and exercise tips, meal plans, and recipes!  Do any work out with TEAM BEACH BODY of YOUR choice, along with drinking SHAKEOLOGY once a day!  You also will be held accountable to reach your goals by doing before pics and measurements, along with 30 and 60 day follow ups! This is a great way to make new friends, along with a new transformation!!

*If you are interested in joining my challenge, message me to get started deidra.penrose@yahoo.com

No comments :

Post a Comment