Tuesday, July 30, 2013

FOCUS T25 WEEK 3 DAY 2

FOCUS T25 Week 3 day 2! I am soooooo loving this feeling of being healthy!!  I cannot stress enough how you can physically and mentally feel different just by eating healthy and exercise!!  Take my advice and try it, so you can see for yourself!! Only 2 days of being completely on track, focused, and committed has made me feel amazing!! Here was my day:

430am- wake up, drink my E&E, and workout T25 Speed 1.0 (Drank 20 oz water)






6am- SHAKEOLOGY (vanilla with 1 tsbp natural peanut butter, 8 oz unsweetened vanilla almond milk, 12 oz ice
7am-work


830-drink 20 oz water


9am-snack: ¾ cup Plain Greek Yogurt, ½ cup fresh blueberries, ½ fresh strawberries, ¼ cup kasha go lean mixed berry


1130am-drank 20 oz water


12pm-lunch: turkey stuffed peppers, quinoa salad




3pm-snack: raw peppers 
and hummus (1/4 cup), 1 ostrich stick



330-done working, go home and take care of boys

4pm- 15 oz water

6pm-dinner: spaghetti squash

730 20 oz water

830pm-put kids to bed


9pm: kale chips


If I can say one thing that is making me feel such a difference would be cutting down on the peanut butter and not snacking at night (or at least only having veggies at night). 

I did my workout, drank tons of water, ate clean, and I had energy throughout the entire day, and felt great!!   Being a part of my own challenge group is definitely helping me to stay on track… It helps keep me accountable, motivated, and its fun!!  Join my next challenge group starting Aug 12th!! 

What you get in a challenge group:
  • FREE COACHING by me
  • Nutrition and fitness tips
  • Meal plans
  • Accountability
  • Motivation
  • A NEW TRANSFORMATION


What you need to start my challenge group:
  • Any BEACH BODY workout of YOUR choice (INSANITY, TURBO FIRE, P90X,CHALEAN EXTREME , FOCUS T25, LES MILLS PUMP, etc)
  • SHAKEOLOGY (meal replacement full of dense nutrition and one less meal to worry about planning for!)
  • An area to workout in (bedroom, living room, basement)
  • You need to WANT to change!! I give you ALL the tools you need, YOU have to be the one to use them!! As a team, we can do this together!!!
*If you need both the WORKOUT and SHAKEOLOGY, you can order them together in a CHALLENGE PACK and save up to 90$ and get FREE SHIPPING!

There are only 4 spots left, they are going fast!   If you are interested in joining my challenge and be the next success story, message me and we will get you started!


Deidra.penrose@yahoo.com
CAN'T WAIT TO SEE YOUR TRANSFORMATION!!

No comments :

Post a Comment