Wednesday, July 31, 2013

T25 WEEK 3 DAY 3!

T25 WEEK 3 day 3!
Today was yet another awesome day!! I did feel like I did not get enough calories because I was slightly lightheaded throughout the day.  I woke up bright and early and did LOWER FOCUS.  For 25 minutes, it definitely gives you a great workout when you give it your all!!


Here was my meal plan for today:

Breakfast-  SHAKEOLOGY I tried my new Cinnamon-Bun recipe with VANILLA SHAKEOLOGY!! It was sooo yummy and was definitely a great treat!!!


















Snack: ½ cup oatmeal, ½ cup fresh blueberries, 1 tbsp  almond butter, 1 tsp flaxseed.  I switched up my first 2 meals and this was the first time I had this snack and it was great!!



Lunch: Quinoa salad (used from the Ultimate Reset) and ½ medium sweet potato.  I did add a tbsp. of feta cheese with the quinoa salad to give it a little extra taste!













Snack: raw peppers with ¼ cup hummus and a small apple.  This picture shows a little bag of apples, but don’t worry, the caramel was thrown away J!!



Snack: I was starving before dinner so I had a string cheese and 5 red bean triscuits. 

Dinner: Grilled chicken with stir fry veggies (from Ultimate Reset)
I drank 80 oz of water and I am literally going to the bathroom every 5 min! TMI but its definitely working!! Eating every 3 hrs and not snacking in between really makes a huge difference, esp when you write down your meals!!  I am learning so much self-control and it is such an awesome feeling!!












Is there something you can change to help yourself gain self-control?? Whether it be allowing yourself to eat only every 3 hrs?? Not eating 2-3 hrs before bed?? Make yourself drink your daily dose of water that you need??


If you learn self-control, you will feel such a great sense of accomplishment and will feel so much better emotionally, mentally, and physically!!

No comments :

Post a Comment