Skinny Peanut Butter Brownies
3/4 cup creamy peanut butter (I used Jif Natural)
6 oz. low fat vanilla greek yogurt (could use fat free)
1/4 cup skim milk (or almond milk)
1 large egg (or 2 egg whites)
1/4 tsp Himalayan salt
1 tsp baking powder
1/2 cup light brown sugar
1/2 c raw honey
1/2 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
1/2 cup old-fashioned rolled oats
- Preheat oven to 350F. Spray a 8×8 inch pan with non-stick cooking spray. Set aside.
- Place all of the ingredients except for the peanut butter into a blender or food processor. (Yes, a blender!) For easier blending, place the liquid ingredients into the blender first. Blend until mix is smooth and oats are ground up. You will have to stop the blender and scrape down the sides a few times.
- Pour batter into prepared baking dish. Batter will be thin. Microwave peanut butter for about 30 seconds. Drop melted peanut butter by spoonfuls onto the batter, swirling gently with a knife to create a marbled effect. (Try not to over mix!)
- Bake for 20-25 minutes or until brownies begin to pull away from the sides of the pan. Brownies will be extra fudgy, so be sure to wait until COMPLETELY cooled - I stuck mine in the refrigerator for 2 hours, which allowed them to be cut very easily.
- Cut into 12 squares and enjoy!
Since I absolutely LOVE cooking and baking new healthy recipes, I have taken it to the next step to share with others who are looking for a new healthy lifestyle and make clean eating a part of my challenge groups!
My challenge groups are held in closed groups on Facebook where I work 1:1 with my customers (challengers) to give them daily motivation, accountability, support, and tips to help them reach their ultimate health and fitness goals!
Nutrition is 80% of your results. Making clean eating fun is important to prevent you from getting bored and falling back into those unhealthy habits you may have once had!
*If you are ready to start your new journey with incorporating clean eating, home fitness programs (working out 30 minutes a day), and get daily support from others reaching for similar goals, please fill out my application below for a spot in my next fitness challenge!
Use Wufoo templates to make your own HTML forms.