This may be one of my new favorite meals!! I bought some big portobello mushrooms and needed something to do with them!! Chicken and mushrooms always go good together, so here is what I came up with!! Hope you enjoy as much as I did!! :)
- 1 lb Chicken breasts sliced thin length wise
- 3 cups fresh raw spinach
- 1 package fresh portobello mushrooms (sliced)
- 8 oz pack fresh baby tomatoes
- Farmers block cheese (or mozzarella - your personal preference)- sliced thinly to top off chicken (Approx. 8 slices)
- 1/2 medium onion diced
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
- Place raw chicken in a glass baking dish.
- Put spinach on top, then mushrooms, onions, tomatoes, and then cheese.
- Cook for 50 minutes or until pink is gone from center.
Whats really cool about this recipe is you can totally just make it a crock pot recipe also!
Simply put all ingredients the same way in the crock pot and cook on high for 4 hours! Walk away and come back 4 hours later to an awesome dinner for the family!!
For more recipes, nutrition and health tips, and 1:1 support and motivation to help you reach your fitness and health goals, please fill out the application below to be a part of my next 30 day fitness challenge!
*My fitness challenge/support groups will be held in a closed group on Facebook where I can work with you on a daily basis! Requirements will be incorporating a Beachbody home fitness program of your choice (I help you pick based on your goals and level of fitness), clean eating and Shakeology to help you with your nutrition!