Thursday, October 9, 2014

Start Your Health and Fitness Journey Today!

So many people today are lacking motivation, and commitment to start their healthy lifestyle? WHY?! Because we are busy, and give time and money as our two biggest excuses not to follow through.  We do not have the support we need daily to stay strong during those tough times, but I am so happy to say there IS hope!! 


Deidra Penrose, fitness inspiration, fitness quotes, motivational quotes, clean eating, fitness motivation, weight loss results, weight loss tips, challenge groups, team beachbody coach Harrisburg, accountability, fitness journey, top fitness coach, health and fitness coach, beachbody challenge, challenge group beachbody, start your health and fitness journey, healthy lifestyle, meal planning
Going through my own journey, I had a tough time finding something that worked for me... something I could stick with.  I was desperate and after the FAD diets were not keeping my weight off and not keeping me happy, I was ready to give up.  Then, something amazing came into my life.  My cousin who is a Beachbody coach asked me to join her fitness challenge group... I thought, "Oh here we go, another diet."  Once I looked into it more and saw the results she got from doing the same, I decided to give it a shot... I mean whats the worst that can happen?? I would end up in the same unhappy spot I started in. 

After 30 days, I was amazed at how a 40 minute workout program (INSANITY) and drinking a health shake full of your superfood dense nutrition such as SHAKEOLOGY, and clean eating can really change your life that quick!  I realized between all of these factors I added into my life, and having the support and daily accountability is what made all the difference! I've tried reaching my goals, and it was not fun... but having others with the same or similar goals as you working towards the same thing makes it so much more fun and helpful! 


Deidra Penrose, Insanity results, Insanity  transformations, clean eating, fitness motivation, weight loss results, weight loss tips, challenge groups, team beachbody coach Harrisburg, accountability, fitness journey, top fitness coach, health and fitness coach, beachbody challenge, challenge group beachbody, start your health and fitness journey, healthy lifestyle, meal planning
Insanity Transformation

Now I've been able to continue my journey and have reached my ultimate goals! I've learned it's not all about the scale, but how you feel inside and all the other non scale successes (your clothes fitting, inches lost, bloating gone, healthy cravings, healthy skin, confidence, and energy).


Deidra Penrose, NPC Figure, Figure competitor, NPC figure show, NPC figure prep, Insanity results, Insanity  transformations, 21 day fix results, P90X results, P90X3 results, turbo fire results, shakeology, shakeology results, fitness inspiration, before and after fitness, clean eating, fitness motivation, weight loss results, weight loss tips, challenge groups, team beachbody coach Harrisburg, accountability, fitness journey, top fitness coach, health and fitness coach, beachbody challenge, challenge group beachbody, start your health and fitness journey, healthy lifestyle, meal planning

Can I get a ‪#‎throwbackthursday‬?!?! Seriously, as I was at the gym today, I was thinking back to the beginning of my fitness journey.. Its pretty amazing in how my life has changed since Beachbody became a part of my life... The first picture was day 1 of the very first challenge group I started... I did Insanity and drank Shakeology and incorporated clean eating... As the days went on, I found myself reaching goals I never thought I could achieve... I was feeling better than I ever thought I could feel... I continued moving from program to program and challenge group to challenge group and even when I signed up as a Beachbody coach right in the middle of my journey, I participated in my challenge groups to stay accountable of my own goals. Although I reached my goals, Im always working on my journey. I will continue working every day to keep myself happy, confident, and healthy!

The middle picture was the day I committed to prep for my first NPC Figure Competition... I am pretty proud to say I got myself here by ONLY using Beach body programs- Insanity, P90X, P90X3, 21 Day Fix, T25, Turbo Fire, and Shakeology religiously to give me the proper nutrition I needed.. and if you want to know for sure, YES, it makes a difference! Nutrition is 80% of your weight loss, and what I was eating was not giving me half the nutrients and superfood I was intaking with the regular fruits, veggies, and protein I ate. This lifestyle with Beachbody has totally given me what I needed to begin my journey as a figure competitor. 


Today, the last picture was taken as I was practicing my posing and I am getting so nervous, but yet so excited at the same time to get on that stage! I know I am giving it 110% and although I have had a little too many servings of whipped cream and PB2, I know I have made up with my workouts!! As I incorporated weight training into my lifestyle, I built up my deltoids, back, and quads and now am starting to feel pretty good about how far I have come! I still to this day and incorporating Shakeology once daily with my competition diet, and I use 1 Beachbody program DAILY as my cardio- T25, 21 DAY fix cardio or plyo, Insanity, and Body Beast. It feels good to feel this sense of accomplishment...


Im not in no way, shape, or form bragging or boasting, I am simply looking back and reflecting on how unhappy and uncomfortable I was in my own skin, and now am so proud to say after giving it 100% with exercise and nutrition and believing in myself, I have made a healthy lifestyle for myself, but also have made an impact on my children!! This is what its all about!!


WHAT ARE THESE BEACH BODY CHALLENGE GROUPS?!?
I am not saying these groups will change you over night, because you didn't become unhappy over night.... but here's what I can tell you that you WILL receive in my groups:

  • Daily support and accountability 
  • Daily Motivation to continue your journey
  • Daily check ins 
  • You pick any home fitness program of your choice from Beachbody and follow the program as given to you
  • You follow the nutrition plan from the fitness program
  • Drink Shakeology once daily to help with your nutrition (YES, its 80% of your results)
  • Get health and fitness tips
  • Get clean eating tips
  • Learn new healthy recipes
  • Get assistance with your meal planning
  • Learn to gain a positive mindset about life in general
  • Gain confidence
  • Fit into clothes you haven't worn in years
  • Make a healthy lifestyle for your ENTIRE family
  • Inspire others around you to be healthy
  • Lose weight
  • Build muscle
  • Lean out and tone up
  • REACH YOUR ULTIMATE HEALTH AND FITNESS GOALS!!
WHY CHOSE THESE BEACH BODY CHALLENGE GROUPS?!?
I do not think I have found a negative thing about reaching my health and fitness goals with using Beachbody yet.  
I will give you a few reasons WHY I love this regimen I am on:
  • Save money on gym memberships or gas money going back and forth
  • Working out in the comfort of my own home
  • Do not have to drag my kids everywhere
  • Save time traveling - Literally, I wake up in my workout clothes and walk downstairs and Im ready to rock!!
  • My SHAKEOLOGY is easy and convenient to have as an entire meal to keep fueling my body with nutrients that my body needs and doesn't get from normal every day food I eat
  • I am not paying for a personal trainer, I am checking in DAILY with 24/7 support to keep me on track for FREE
  • My kids love working out with me and see me live the healthy lifestyle at home
  • My groups gave me the opportunity to reach my fitness goals and I won 500$ with the Beachbody challenge just by turning in my before and after picture!
  • The challenge groups allowed me to find financial freedom by sharing my story with others who need help with their fitness goals  by becoming a coach!
  • Build amazing new friendships and relationships that I would not trade for the world!
Here is an example of what happens in our challenge groups....
Deidra Penrose, 21 day fix results, 21 day fix transformations, clean eating, fitness motivation, weight loss results, weight loss tips, challenge groups, team beachbody coach Harrisburg, accountability, fitness journey, top fitness coach, health and fitness coach, beachbody challenge, challenge group beachbody, start your health and fitness journey, healthy lifestyle, meal planning

Im putting my girl Jenna in the spot light right now.. She has done 10 weeks of the 21 DAY FIX and drinks Shakeology daily.  She is reaching her goals, but finding her happy place again!! She has lost 10 lbs and 17 inches in these 10 weeks and still going strong!! We are all about progress, NOT being perfect!! Slowly removing unhealthy choices and replacing them with healthy choices that you can live with! Forget the diets, diet pills, and move on to living the healthy lifestyle!

I am looking for 10 people to join me on this journey to reach your health and fitness goals.  Winter is coming and although we are covering up our bodies, there is NO reason to stop being happy and confident with your image.  I know what it feels like to be uncomfortable and I also know how great it feels to be comfortable in my skinny jeans and leggings and not go through 10 outfits in my closet before picking something that I felt decent in.  
I want 10 people who are ready to commit, ready to give it 100% and make the change to a better lifestyle!  If you would like an exclusive spot in my next fitness challenge group, please fill out the application below and I will contact you within 24 hours. 


The easy to use Wufoo form builder helps you make forms easy, fast, and fun.

No comments :

Post a Comment