Saturday, October 11, 2014

NPC FIGURE COMPETITION 3 WEEKS OUT!!



 NPC FIGURE 3 WEEKS OUT!

I remember 21 weeks out and just deciding to do this figure competition, it seemed so far away!! Now being 3 weeks out seems crazy!! This week was definitely tough, had some more struggles, but hanging in there!! My emotions are back and forth, and I do have some other stress going on with my career (pushing for goals and trying to help my team), and also some stress at home, which with time will be better!! Either way, stress is stress and prepping for a show and starving yourself DOES NOT HELP!! I have been prepping my meals and this is the start of my week.....


Deidra Penrose, NPC figure competition prep, figure competition meal plan, weight loss journey, fitness journey, fitness inspiration, fitness motivation, top beach body coach Harrisburg, Beachbody Pittsburgh, clean eating, accountability, healthy mom, fitness mom, meal planning

All Tilapia (make me gag) lol, Green beans, broccoli, asparagus, sweet potatoes, and MAN CAKES (without apples)!!

I have to say, I was very surprised that the first two days of having tilapia made me want to cry, but I'm already use to it!! Im so hungry that green beans taste amazing cold along with my small sweet potato, and I also shove some cold man cakes in my mouth easily lol.... 

Deidra Penrose, NPC figure competition prep, figure competition meal plan, weight loss journey, fitness journey, fitness inspiration, fitness motivation, top beach body coach Harrisburg, Beachbody Pittsburgh, clean eating, accountability, healthy mom, fitness mom, meal planningIts crazy how your mind totally changes how you think of food when you prep for things like this... Most people eat food that taste good.  If it does't taste good, you don't eat it right?  Well, I no longer eat food for the taste... its for the nutrition and benefits. Its a great way to think because its definitely keeping me going! I thought by now I would be gagging up my food (many people wanted me this), but Im ok with it!! 


I have watched people eat pizza, macaroni and cheese, chicken fingers, chips, pretzels, ice cream, chick fi la (today), and cheese steaks, and NEVER GAVE IN!! This is HUGE for me because what I just named are my big weaknesses!! 
Now I have to say, I am still not perfect... The other night, I had an issue.  I have been staying up too long working at night and I should've went to bed.  Instead, I opened cheese rice cakes at midnight and started shoving them in my face like a crazy animal.  I swear I don't even remember what they tasted like! 
Im going to be honest and say I can't wait to have my Red Robin loaded nachos, Greek yogurt with Kashi cereal, and my SHAKEOLOGY NO BAKE COOKIES!! I am going to be so bloated I can see it now lol.  

My workouts were great this week:
Monday:       Morning cardio (BODY BEAST cardio) and Back day (30 min cardio post workout)
Tuesday:       Morning cardio (21 DAY FIX) plyo, shoulder day (30 min cardio post workout)
Wednesday:  Morning plyos, Leg day recorded for documentary and 20 min cardio on bike
Thursday:     Morning cardio 15 min (plyo), afternoon  30 min cardio (INSANITY max 30), back    day, 30 min cardio evening
Friday:          Morning cardio 40 min (21 DAY FIX cardio fix), evening cardio 40 min
Saturday:      Morning cardio (cardio Fix with 21 DAY FIX), evening cardio 40 min (INSANITY max plyo)
Sunday:        Morning cardio INSANITY max interval, photo shoot afternoon, evening shoulders, 30 min cardio sprinting.

Ive been practicing my posing a good bit, and starting to get comfortable with that, which is good because I was pretty nervous about that.  My cramping has gotten much better, so lets pray it continues this way! I think I was cramping so much because I cut my salt out too fast.

Deidra Penrose, top health and fitness coach, fitness mom, NPC figure competition prep, figure competition meal plan, weight loss journey, fitness journey, fitness inspiration, fitness motivation, top beach body coach Harrisburg, Beachbody Pittsburgh, clean eating, accountability, healthy mom, fitness mom, meal planning, figure posing, 3 weeks npc figure, weight training, bodybuilding




Here was my leg day where I was recorded for my documentary for my competition... I will say its been a lot of fun having this opportunity to make memories while training!! 

Deidra Penrose, NPC figure competition prep, top health and fitness coach, fitness mom, figure competition meal plan, weight loss journey, fitness journey, fitness inspiration, fitness motivation, top beach body coach Harrisburg, Beachbody Pittsburgh, clean eating, accountability, healthy mom, fitness mom, meal planning, leg day, weight training legs, body building
Deidra Penrose, NPC figure competition prep, top health and fitness coach, fitness mom, figure competition meal plan, weight loss journey, fitness journey, fitness inspiration, fitness motivation, top beach body coach Harrisburg, Beachbody Pittsburgh, clean eating, accountability, healthy mom, fitness mom, meal planning, leg day, weight training legs, body building



Deidra Penrose, NPC figure competition prep, figure competition meal plan, weight loss journey, fitness journey, fitness inspiration, fitness motivation, top beach body coach Harrisburg, Beachbody Pittsburgh, clean eating, accountability, healthy mom, fitness mom, meal planning, leg day, weight training legs, body building


 This week, I started tanning so I am prepped and have the tightness and color I need for stage! Its starting to be real now!  I still keep looking at youtube videos of competitors and have a hard time seeing myself look like that, but I hope it works out!! 

On another note, I will say my abs are coming in nice!!! lol its probably my favorite part of my body if I had to pick one!


Deidra Penrose, NPC figure competition prep, top health and fitness coach, figure competition meal plan, weight loss journey, fitness journey, fitness inspiration, fitness motivation, top beach body coach Harrisburg, Beachbody Pittsburgh, clean eating, accountability, healthy mom, fitness mom, meal planning, abs, weight training, body building

 Every time I want to eat the PB2 and whipped cream, I need to keep looking at pictures to keep me motivated!! Lol

If you are looking for more motivation, support, and accountability, as a health and fitness coach, I run 60 day fitness challenge groups for people of all ages and sizes to help reach your ultimate health and fitness goals! 

This is exactly how I started my journey, and now I am looking for people who are ready to make the lifestyle change themselves! I will be giving my meal plans for my competition prep, along lots of tips, recipes, and 1:1 support! 

Please fill out the application below for a spot in my next fitness challenge!


The easy to use Wufoo form builder helps you make forms easy, fast, and fun.


No comments :

Post a Comment