Friday, October 17, 2014

Salted Caramel Shakeology

I've had these crazy cravings for something sweet... Unfortunately this fit momma is not allowed to binge anymore before my big NPC Figure show next week! FORTUNATELY, I have found a HEALTHY alternative that allows me to continue getting closer to my health and fitness goals!! So, when you are craving these yummy fall recipes and a little caramel, you put it all together and get a SALTED CARAMEL SHAKEOLOGY!!!

Deidra Penrose, top Beachbody coach Harrisburg, figure competition meal, NPC figure competitor, clean eating recipes, shakeology recipe, salted caramel recipe, carmel recipe, caramel dessert recipes, dense nutrition, high quality nutrients, healthy protein shakes, weight loss routine, weight loss journey, fitness mom, chocolate shakeology, healthy dessert recipes

While others are spending their cash on fast food, unhealthy lunches that get them no where close to their fitness goals, I am taking 2 minutes to make me up an amazing high quality shake full of dense nutrition that I do not even get with my typical daily meals! 
If you want to reach your goals, you need to find ways around those cravings! SHAKEOLOGY has done just that for me.  Since starting my fitness journey with Beachbody, I have found using Shakeology daily in place of one of my meals (I switch them around, depending on my schedule), my cravings have decreased, my bloating is less, and my energy has increased because I'm fueling my my body with those natural, healthy nutrients! 


Now my job is to help others learn about clean eating, and exercise to live a healthy lifestyle, rather than constantly dieting and ruining your body.  
If you are interested in joining my next 60 day fitness challenge group and learn about clean eating and getting into a fitness regimen that works best for you, please fill out the application below and I will contact you within the next 24 hours!


There are tons of Wufoo features to help make your forms awesome.

No comments :

Post a Comment