Wednesday, October 1, 2014

BEACHBODY CHALLENGE WINNERS- Heather G. and Trevor Y.

I am seriously ecstatic with the news I got yesterday!!! I know our team Forever FIT has been growing tremendously and is filling up with so many driven, dedicated, and passionate people, but it is going to a new level!!

Deidra penrose, Beachbody challenge winner, 500$ winner beachbody, forever fit, top fitness coach beachbody harrisburg, health and fitness coach, weight loss journey, weight loss transformation beachbody, body beast results, piyo transformation , shakeology results, p90x results, insanity transformation, weight loss story, clean eating, elite beachbody coach, fitness motivation, healthy lifestyle, fast weight loss results, home fitness programs, exercise from home, new mom exercise, weight loss new mom

Before I get to the nitty gritty, I have to say, joining Beachbody and working for this company has changed my life in so many ways! I started my journey for myself, wanting to lose weight after having my 2 boys and wanting to gain control of my addiction to food. I was one of those bingers who would do the FAD diets, starve myself, then gain it all right back... NOT COOL! I was over it and wanted the change, so I found Beachbody and the home fitness programs we have.... I took a leap of faith, joined a challenge group (closed group on Facebook that I check into daily to stay accountable and get tips, recipes, etc) and started incorporating SHAKEOLOGY into my nutrition regimen daily to give me the super foods and dense nutrition I was not getting from my every day foods.  As I found my body changing, and my family getting better eaten habits, I knew sharing my journey with others was exactly what I wanted to do!  I wanted other people to feel the accomplishment I have, so I signed up as a Beachbody coach to help others physically and financially.
Where does the financial part come into play?
Well here it is! Heather and Trevor have signed up as coaches to help others, but they are also on their own health and fitness journey... Just like me, they are using Beachbody programs such as PiYOINSANITYBODY BEASTP90X, and also using SHAKEOLOGY daily and clean eating to find success with their lifestyle! It shows in the picture above, that that is exactly what they are achieving----SUCCESS!!! As they were completing the home fitness workouts, they entered in a challenge called the BEACH BODY CHALLENGE on the Team Beachbody website (after you sign up for a free account with your coach- please ask for info on how to make me your coach for 1:1 support). This Beachbbody challenge has you follow your home fitness program, the nutrition guide given to you when you get your program, and include Shakeology once a day as a meal replacement of any meal (I pick one I need quick and have trouble getting in) and you track your progress by taking your before and after pictures and measurements.  Not only does this help you track your progress, but it is a great accountability for you!
Once you are done with the fitness program, you enter your results to get your FREE T-SHIRT, but then you are entered in to winning money!! There are 500$ winners, 1000$ winners, and goes up to the grand prize of 100,000$!! Who in the world gives you monetary gifts for losing weight and getting into the best shape of your life?? BEACHBODY DOES!!! They want to see you succeed... they want to see you reach your goals--- Be happy, confident, successful, and healthy!!
This is why I fell in love with this company! Its not a company who just sells you something and its up to you to do it on your own... We have coaches like myself to put you in challenge groups and work 1:1 with you along the way and follow your journey until  you reach those goals!

October is just starting, I know we are putting away the bathing suits and short and pulling out the winter clothes, but that does not mean you have to give up on how you feel and look... It's time to make this winter a healthy one!! There is not rule saying you have to gain those 10 pounds back just because its cold outside. I am giving you the opportunity to workout for 30 minutes a day in the comfort of your own home, having the healthiest meal of the day delivered to your door without any hassle, and you joining my challenge group on Facebook for FREE when you have me as your coach.   Its time to add more success all around! This is the month that I want to pay it forward.. I want to give YOU the opportunity I had that changed my life!
If you are ready to step out of your comfort zone and join me on this amazing fitness journey, fill out the application below for a spot in my next 60 day fitness challenge!

You may be the next success story! It all depends on YOU!


There are tons of Wufoo features to help make your forms awesome.

No comments :

Post a Comment