Avocado and Veggie Salad
- 1 small container of grape tomatoes diced into small cubes
- 1 Cucumber chopped
- 1 medium Green, Yellow and Red Peppers chopped
- 1 Avocado (diced or mashed)- I do smashed
For the dressing : 1 tbsp Balsamic Vinegar, Himalayan Salt, Pepper, 1 tsp raw honey, 1 tbsp Lemon Juice
- Chop up all the vegetables finely and toss them together.
- Mix together the Vinegar, salt, pepper, lemon juice, and Agave nectar for the dressing. Because of the Balsamic Vinegar and Lemon Juice, the salad has a very fresh, tangy flavor.
- Add dressing mixture to the vegetable mix and serve cold!
Nutrition Facts per serving (4 servings)
Dietary Fiber: 2
Since one of the popular home fitness programs many of my challengers use is the 21 DAY FIX, this recipe is allowed on your meal plan!
For this salad, you would use 1 green (veggie) and 1 blue (avocado). The Raw Honey is considered an extra Tsp (keep in mind this is only 1/4 serving)
Here is just a little example of how the 21 day fix meal plan works... 21 days of focused portion control and constantly fueling our bodies with the proper nutrients to help with lose weight the right way, and long term! No more FAD diets or binging! Its all about living a healthy lifestyle!
If you would like more information on portion control, working out in the comfort of your own home, and having 1:1 coaching support by me daily for 60 days, fill out this application below for a spot in my next Fitness Challenge group!
There are tons of Wufoo features to help make your forms awesome.