Tuesday, September 2, 2014

Commit to 60 Days For a Total Body and Life Transformation!

ARE YOU READY TO COMMIT TO YOUR OWN HEALTH?!

I do not know about you, but I know tons of people that are wanting so bad to lose weight, tone up, and make healthier food and lifestyle choices, but do not know where to start.  I will say from experience, I was totally there at a point in my life.... I was miserable with low self-esteem, and couldn't stand to even be in my workout short and tank because my fat would hang over and shake during my exercise.  It drove me CRAZY!! I finally woke up one day and knew if I didn't start something quick, my depression would show to my kids and the last thing I wanted is for them knowing I had such a complex with my image and how I felt about myself.   

As I was looking to find myself again, my cousin ran an idea past me.. She has been coaching for Beachbody for a little and has gotten amazing results, and asked if I would join her in a challenge group to reach my health and fitness goals.  I was so skeptical because you know that stuff you hear and see on TV isn't always what its made out to be right?!? Well, since I had nothing to lose and wasn't getting the results I wanted from everywhere else, I took a leap and faith and went with it! I joined her challenge group, and let me say it was the best investment I could've ever done!
What was so special about this challenge group??

Well, not only did I get my results, but I found confidence and happiness that nothing else was giving me! As a nurse, I love helping people and found that these groups motivated and inspired me at the same time! I wanted to give this back to someone else.. I thought, if I could someones life like mine was changed, this could be amazing!!

Deidra Penrose, Beachbody fitness challenge, 21 day fix results, T25 results, P90X3 results, Turbo Fire results, Shakeology results, Shakeology health shake, Beachbody fitness challenge, fitness challenge group, fitness support group, top fitness coach Harrisburg, Elite beachbody coach, 60 day fitness challenge, healthy lifestyle, clean eating, healthy protein shakes, weight loss results, weight loss transformations, fitness inspiration, fitness accountability, fitness motivation, fitness journey, end the trendSo in the middle of my own journey, I signed up myself as a Beachbody coach! Again, one of the best investments I could ever do for myself and my family! Not only am I continuing my own journey and keeping myself accountable, but I now run my own Challenge Groups for those who are looking to better themselves physically and mentally! 

This is not about just a physical transformation! Its the 1:1 coaching daily that you get that motivates you, and helps you realize the good in you and how strong of a person you are.  Your potential to do something great for yourself is right around the corner... The opportunity for you to take what is given to you in these challenge groups and teach your family about healthy eating and how to love yourself and be confident with the person you are! 

What is really involved in these Challenge Groups??
Well in 60 days, I am giving you an opportunity to literally change your life! HOW??

-You get DAILY 1:1 coaching and support from me and my other fellow coaches on my team Forever FIT

-You get recipes to cook for yourself and your family

-Daily motivation and accountability (we check in daily, along with you checking in to tell your coach how your day went and if you followed your plan).  

-A workout program of your choice.  There is a program out there for everyone, depending on preference of exercise, limitations, intensity, etc. I will be the one to help you find what suits you the best.

-SHAKEOLOGY.  Forget the diet pills, starvation, and binging... We incorporate Shakeology once daily into our nutrition regimen to help give us the dense nutrition we do not get from our every day foods. With over 70 NATURAL ingredients, super foods, digestive enzymes, and probiotics, you will notice a huge increase in your energy, decrease in bloating and cravings because you are finally fueling your body with what it has been lacking for so long!

-Clean Eating Education.  We teach you all about what Clean eating is, what type of foods are "clean", and how to take this with you forever! Like I said, no diet pills or starvation... Eating small frequent meals that can fuel your body will do wonders for yourself and your goals! 

-Track your progress: We do take before and after photos and measurements to best track your progress.  Your weight is not the only indicator if you are losing weight or reaching your particular goal (s).  By tracking your photos and measurements, you will see the bigger picture, your non-scale success as we call it that means so much more than just a number on a scale!

-You get to workout and live your healthy lifestyle in the comfort of your own home! These home fitness programs we provide you with are programs that give you the ability to wake up and not have to take the kids to a sitter, spend money on gas, or a gym membership every month! 

If you have been trying to reach your health and fitness goals, its time to ask yourself, WHY NOT?? Are you not motivated, have the willpower, or you can't find something that works for you? This is WHY I am here! I am ready to provide you with 1:1 support and tips to get you to your ultimate goals! I know it can happen because my team and challengers are full of transformations!! We know what you need, because we were there and still are on our own journey! 

Deidra Penrose, Beachbody fitness challenge, 21 day fix results, T25 results, P90X3 results, Turbo Fire results, Shakeology results, Shakeology health shake, Beachbody fitness challenge, fitness challenge group, fitness support group, top fitness coach Harrisburg, Elite beachbody coach, 60 day fitness challenge, healthy lifestyle, clean eating, healthy protein shakes, weight loss results, weight loss transformations, fitness inspiration, fitness accountability, fitness motivation, fitness journey, end the trend


If you would like a spot in my next 60 day Beachbody Fitness Challenge starting September 23rd, please fill out the application below and I will contact you within 24 hours.

There are tons of Wufoo features to help make your forms awesome.

No comments :

Post a Comment