Friday, October 3, 2014

NPC FIGURE COMPETITION- 4 weeks OUT

So when people say 4 weeks and closer you start to hate how you feel..... yea they aren't kidding!! I can't even start to give you all the crazy emotions I'm feeling!! One minute I'm happy and the next I'm crying and I don't even know why I am crying half the time!! I feel like I have 20 personalities lol!!  I feel so bad for the people around me! Hopefully they understand Im depleting myself so my emotions are just running wild! I gotta keep in mind, its only temporary!! ;)

Deidra Penrose, team beachbody coach Harrisburg, top fitness coach beachbody, NPC figure prep 4 weeks out, weight loss journey, clean eating, weight training, fitness motivation On another note, I feel my body changing.. I see veins in my stomach I never thought I would ever see, so I am definitely leaning out. Ive been free of all salt and PB2 now for a little, so its definitely working! Every bit of change helps at this point!! Im still a little worried about tightening up more especially in my legs and butt because they cannot have any jiggle to them!! Its crazy how Ive wanted all my life to look like this, but now its still not enough! 

I practice my posing and look at the women on stage at the other NPC shows and its still hard to believe I am suppose to look like that! Why do I not see myself like them?!? GRRR lol our heads play with us too much!! I just keep telling myself I am working as hard as I possibly can so at the end of the day I can say I have no regrets!!

Tuesday was good ol' leg day!!! Let me say it was the first actual leg day I had since being sick and again in the hospital getting more IV fluids and medication so it was a killer... I hardly needed any weight and I felt like jello! Its Friday and I still have to watch when I sit down! Looks like I kicked my own butt for sure!! 




The posing is another issue in itself... I am getting more comfortable with my posing, but I still am cramping up way too much for not cutting my water yet!! Im still taking additional Potassium and Magnesium, adding extra leafy greens, but I cramp with pretty much any move I make.  Not sure what else to do here.  


 So on some other news, I am starting to make a documentary of my journey 4 weeks out and up to my show!! This is the exciting part!! Yesterday I got to video my first workout and had a friend who is the GM at Golds train me for the clip... He's been helping me with tips and my diet since I got rid of my trainer.  Did I not think when he offered to help and record?? He totally killed my shoulders lol... I should've known he would kick my butt!!  It was still a lot of fun!! 



Deidra Penrose, team beachbody coach Harrisburg, top fitness coach beachbody, NPC figure prep 4 weeks out, weight loss journey, clean eating, weight training, fitness motivationDeidra Penrose, team beachbody coach Harrisburg, top fitness coach beachbody, NPC figure prep 4 weeks out, weight loss journey, clean eating, weight training, fitness motivation

Although I've had some rough times throughout this journey, I do not regret any of it.. It has been such an amazing learning experience for me!! 

HAPPY FLEX FRIDAY!!!! You know I wont give up on doing my fun Friday Moves!!! On a good note, I see new muscles in my leg I haven't seen before haha!!! 
I'm really thinking if I survive this show, fitness may be on my next years to do list!! ;)

Deidra Penrose, team beachbody coach Harrisburg, top fitness coach beachbody, NPC figure prep 4 weeks out, weight loss journey, clean eating, weight training, fitness motivation

Here is my workout schedule for this week:

Monday: Cardio 2 X (Morning 21 DAY FIX cardio, afternoon, incline and steps)
Tuesday: Leg day and cardio 2X (30 minutes in AM INSANITY, and 30 min post legs- sprinting)
Wed: Back day and cardio 2 X (in AM and post workout)
Thursday: Shoulders and cardio in AM 30 minutes (BODY BEAST cardio)
Friday Cardio in AM- T25 R'ipt Circuit, afternoon 21 DAY FIX plyo
Saturday: Morning sprints and Plyo, afternoon legs and incline walking at 3.4 MPH
Sunday: Morning cardio BODY BEAST cardio, afternoon, Back and tris, 30 min cardio post workout incline

This weeks Meal Plan:

Meal 1: MAN CAKES (without the apples and using 8 egg whites)
Meal 2: 1/2 scoop SHAKEOLOGY, 1 scoop whey protein, 2 cups spinach, water, and ice
Meal 3: 1 6 oz grilled chicken, 1/4 cup almonds, green beans
Meal 4: 6 oz grilled chicken, broccoli, , 2 rice cakes
Meal 5: 1/2 Scoop SHAKEOLOGY, 1 scoop whey protein, 2 cups spinach
Meal 6: 6 oz grilled chicken, 2 cups broccoli

I love fitness and helping others get healthy... not only am I prepping for my show, but as a health and fitness coach, I help others reach their ultimate goals whether its losing 5, 10, or 50 lbs.  What makes this more fun is now I am gaining the knowledge to help others reach the goals of prepping for a show as I am! 
If you are interested in having 1:1 support, accountability, and motivation, please fill out my application below for a spot in my next Beachbody Fitness Challenge! 

There are tons of Wufoo features to help make your forms awesome.

No comments :

Post a Comment