Wednesday, February 24, 2016

Home Fitness Business Opportunity---> Be A MOM BOSS with me!


I never thought in a million years, I would be able to say I do what I love and love what I do!! I always loved helping others.. so I went into nursing! I was an ER Nurse for 6 years... and LOVED IT!!! But I was simply missing something.... my time and freedom with my family!! 

I knew there were other ways to help people daily, be successful, but also have my time with my boys!! I mean, come on, our kids are only young once!! Those memories will go by SO quick!! I realized that with my oldest Chase who is 5!! I missed his first crawl, first Easter, and New Years because I worked 12 hour shifts.. I missed the opportunity to take them on vacations because I didn't have the extra finances to just up and go! I paid my bills, but that was about it.   I wanted to do something with the same value of making an impact on people's lives, but also be able to say I am not settling for less by having someone else watch my kids on holidays, someone else watch my kids play sports since I can't make it due to work... and the only person who could make that change was ME!! My life choices are up to me! 

I had to engrain that my past decisions, genetics, family history, NOTHING will define me and what I am capable of doing! I always held back in life and doing things I was passionate about because I didn't think I could make it because I was always that "average" person with a lot of crap in my past.  

One day something clicked.. I knew I didn't have to live life just being average.. I didn't have to miss memories with my boys, not have freedom to travel with my kids, or not give them the life they deserve!  I believed God put me on this earth to pursue my passion, and have an awesome life!!  Thats when I took the leap!! 

I LOVE fitness... I always loved working out! I did a fitness competition at age 18 (had no clue what I was doing, but it was a great memory lol).. I was a personal trainer at age 18.  Then just worked out at the gym, but there was always something in me that wanted to make a career out of staying healthy, accountable for my own goals, and help others do the same! Thats when I decided 3 years ago to step in the life of a Beachbody Coach! 

I have been incorporating the gym, but using my home fitness programs like 21 Day Fix, Hammer and Chisel, Body Beast, different programs that trick your body and have both weight training and cardio.... it gives me that gym type of workout and environment with a trainer in front of my face pushing me to keep going! I can be kept accountable now while I share my journey of working out and healthy eating! Shakeology is a dense nutritious meal replacement health shake that I use as a meal to help me get my extra nutrients and superfoods! I was so use to just buying regular protein powder, and being able to get more than just a protein shake has helped me with my own nutrition and goals!

So I thought, ok, I love working out, I love helping others, I want to be with my kids, travel, and gain financial freedom for our family.... was I missing something or was this my calling??? YUP!! This leap of faith I took that was placed in front of me was "that thing" that makes me excited to wake up in the morning, makes me feel complete, makes me feel I'm worth something, and allows me to be the role model for my boys so they can live a healthy and fulfilling lifestyle as well!! 

THIS WAS IT!!!

Over the past 3 years, our team has been able to maintain being at the top 0.5 % of the entire Beachbody organization! My income has grown from making my average 75,000/yr nursing salary to making my yearly full time nursing salary in just 3 months working PART-TIME at HOME! I no longer miss holidays with my kids and I attend their sporting events without a problem.. We travel at LEAST 2 a year, and I travel 4 times a year with my amazing team.  I am living the life of freedom I never thought was possible!! 

Our team is close, we get our kids together, have play dates, and have amazing friendships!! We call our kids the Beachbody babes!! LOL
We are from all over the US and Canada and still travel to be able to spend time together!

I want YOU to have this same experience.. this incredible journey of a healthy lifestyle, financial freedom, and also a positive healthy mindset! I surround myself with positive people on a daily basis! This just gets me excited!! I no longer deal with drama and stress of being around others who are unhappy and unmotivated! Our team is self motivated, driven, energetic, and passionate!  
If you are interested to hear more about what it take for you to get started on your own journey to success, freedom and pursue your passion for health and fitness, with the ability to work right from home, please fill out the application below for a spot in my next New Coach University training.  You will get training from the top team in the organization, and all the tools you need to grow your own successful home fitness business! 


No comments :

Post a Comment