Wednesday, February 3, 2016

5 Day FREE Clean Eating Group LOVE YOURSELF FIT!

Deidra Penrose, 5 day clean eating group, Love yourself FIT, healthy Valentines day, clean eating meal plans, nutrition tips, weight loss tips, online fitness coach PA, beachbody coach PA, healthy new mom, fitness and nurse

Valentine's Day is not just about loving someone and giving gifts, its about LOVING YOURSELF!! Loving who you are on the inside and out! I will say I know many people (I am guilty of this too) who tend to be so worried about other people (spouses, kids, parents etc.) that they take care of them, but forget to take care of themselves or put themselves last and then you become more unhappy and miserable.  

If you cannot take care of yourself, how can you take care of anyone else? It is important for you to be healthy and take care of yourself to be that great role model, but also so you can be around for a hundred years!!! :) 

Clean eating is 80% of your results... How you feel on the inside and how you look on the outside! You can take away all the carbs or fats, but your body NEEDS these!!! In order to have your body in the best shape ever, you need to fuel it with the proper nutrients!! Thats where I come into play!! 

I want to help you learn some great tips on clean eating, how to grocery shop the healthy way  without spending tons of money.... I love budgeting.. I am a mom of 2 little boys and I like to save where I can! I also want to teach you what times are good to eat what types of food!! 

Its a process... its a journey, but it all starts with YOUR decision to get started! 


I am looking for men and women who are looking to get healthier, leaner, and to get on track with their nutrition and fitness goals! 

I am hosting my 5 Day Clean Eating Group where I get to work with you to help you start your journey, or get you off that plateau!

Please fill out the application below for a spot in my 5 Day Love Yourself FIT group where you will learn health and nutrition tips, what my meal plans look like to help me stay in the best shape, and daily support and motivation!

No comments :

Post a Comment