Anyways, the extra cheat was good and worth it lol! Now, back in the game!
I got my food prep done and it is so much easier being held accountable!! I am starting my next fitness challenge with my challengers online and I show them how I meal prep, so it keeps me right on track too!! Yes, even myself as a fitness coach needs a little accountability too!!
Here is my newest recipe for my:
Chocolate Shakeology Truffles!!
Whats really cool about Shakeology is it is a health shake meal replacement, but you can do so much more than just plain shakes to drink!! Turn those superfoods into a healthy alternative to those chocolate cravings!! This is what helps me stay on track, consistent with my healthy eating, and progress to those big goals I have!!
Since I'm prepping for my show, I gave most away, but saved 3 for when Im in need lol!!
- 1 scoop Chocolate Shakeology
- 1/2 scoop Beachbody Performance Recovery (or chocolate protein powder)
- 1/4 cup Almond Flour
- 1/4 cup Coconut Flour
- 3 TBSP Blue Agave
- 3 TBSP Almond Milk
- 1 TBSP Coconut Oil
- 1 TSP Vanilla Extract
- 1/2 cup Soy free, gluten free, dairy free chocolate chunks (found in organic section in grocery store-- I use ENJOY LIFE brand)
- Mix first 8 ingredients together in bowl
- Heat last ingredient (chocolate chunks) in pot on stove until melted (or in microwave- approx 2 min)
- After first 8 ingredients are mixed, make balls about 1 inch in diameter. Place on cookie sheet on parchment paper
- Put balls in fridge for 15 minutes
- After chocolate is melted, take balls out of fridge and dip using spoon or toothpick so the chocolate covers a light layer around ball and place back on parchment paper.
- Put balls back in fridge for 10 minutes
- If you have remaining chocolate, you can drizzle lightly across balls to add decoration! Make it fancy :) I used a sandwich baggie and added the rest of the melted chocolate in the bag and took out all the air. Cut a very small cut on the corner of the bag so the chocolate slowly drizzles out!
- Put back in fridge for 5 minutes
- Serve and enjoy!!
If you are working on your own fitness journey and are wanting extra support, tips, and help with motivation to stay on track, please fill out the application below for a spot in my next 30 day Fitness Challenge/Support group!! This is where the magic happens!! Goals reached, surround yourself around others looking to improve their life, and lots of success!!