Tuesday, February 2, 2016

From ER Nurse to Creating my 6 Figure Full- Time at Home Fitness Business


Deidra Penrose, Beachbody coach Pittsburgh pa, beachbody chambersburg PA, ER nurse and fitness, home fitness career, healthy mom, successful online fitness coach PA, fitness coach opportunity
As a nurse for 6 years, I got use to leaving my oldest son, working those swing shifts, weekends, holidays, and missing out on memories.  It was something I just figured was going to be my life and I had to get use to.  Nothing was going to change....

Then I realized, nothing was going to change until I made a change!

I loved nursing don't get me wrong. I have a passion for helping people, talking (lol), and I could eat a cheeseburger while cleaning up c-diff if I needed to (gross right?!) and seriously, the Dr's knew to call me in the room when someone was getting an I&D of an abscess! 

But I was missing something BIG with my passion... I loved what I did, but I loved being with my family more.  So as I grew up loving exercise, fitness, and helping people, I decided to change it from helping the acutely ill in the ER, to preventing people needing to go to the hospital.  Why wait until its too late? Its time to prevent illness and disease and help people lead a healthy and fulfilling, happy life!

I had no idea where to start to build a business of my own.  I was just losing the baby weight from my second son, and figured, I love what my Beachbody home fitness programs were doing for me along with clean eating and drinking Shakeology, so why not share my journey with others on social media (FB, Instagram, and creating a blog), and telling my family and friends! I mean, isn't that what we do when we see a good movie or go to a good restaurant? So thats what I did and thats how my success started 3 years ago! 

Ive lost 40 pounds, got into the best shape of my life, but I've also changed in so many other ways.  I am home with my kids 80% of the time (they go to daycare about 2-3 days a week to keep my sanity lol), I am able to provide them with freedom I never have before---> In just 40 days, we are going on a cruise to Jamaica and Bahamas and then right after we land, off to Disney for our very first time!! 

In just 2.5 years, I retired as an ER nurse and was making my yearly income as a nurse in just 4.5 months.  I also have made the best of friends with my fellow coaches who decided to take this leap with me! There is nothing special we have that YOU don't.  We simply have a passion, drive, and want to succeed!

Deidra Penrose, Beachbody coach Pittsburgh pa, beachbody chambersburg PA, ER nurse and fitness, home fitness career, healthy mom, successful online fitness coach PA, fitness coach opportunity
Diamond Lunch In Pittsburgh, PA
I started knowing NOTHING about social media or multi-level marketing (network marketing) and was very skeptical.  But the more I learned, the more I realized, network marketing is sharing what works for you and those who you are helping, along with having NO LIMIT on your success! NO one will fire me, no one will tell me how much I can make or give me a raise... if I want to help people, I simply help more people! Thats what its about!

These pictures are from our last Super Saturday Training---> A place to get together, have some training, a great workout together, and spend quality time with others who lift you up and inspire each other! 

Deidra Penrose, Beachbody coach Pittsburgh pa, beachbody chambersburg PA, ER nurse and fitness, home fitness career, healthy mom, successful online fitness coach PA, fitness coach opportunity

Deidra Penrose, Beachbody coach Pittsburgh pa, beachbody chambersburg PA, ER nurse and fitness, home fitness career, healthy mom, successful online fitness coach PA, fitness coach opportunity

At our Super Saturday training in Pittsburgh, I was one of the speakers at our event with 1,000 people.  For me, this is a huge deal because I am deathly afraid of public speaking.  Again, this is something awesome that Beachbody has helped me with.  Overcoming my fear of speaking.  I wont say I'm completely comfortable, but I am getting better!! 

Deidra Penrose, Beachbody coach Pittsburgh pa, beachbody chambersburg PA, ER nurse and fitness, home fitness career, healthy mom, successful online fitness coach PA, fitness coach opportunity

Deidra Penrose, Beachbody coach Pittsburgh pa, beachbody chambersburg PA, ER nurse and fitness, home fitness career, healthy mom, successful online fitness coach PA, fitness coach opportunity

Deidra Penrose, Beachbody coach Pittsburgh pa, beachbody chambersburg PA, ER nurse and fitness, home fitness career, healthy mom, successful online fitness coach PA, fitness coach opportunity
I was so so proud of these 2 star Diamond coaches on our team Maegan (left) and Sarah (on right) who also spoke at our training event! This was our first big event where I was able to see our leaders from our team speak! They have come such a long way and love watching them grow so successfully!
Deidra Penrose, Beachbody coach Pittsburgh pa, beachbody chambersburg PA, ER nurse and fitness, home fitness career, healthy mom, successful online fitness coach PA, fitness coach opportunity
These are our coaches on our team Forever FIT who came to our training event.  This is just a small number of the amazing talented coaches we have! 

 We get together for these awesome events, but are from all over the US and Canada! I was so excited to spend some quality time with one of my success partners Shannon from Florida  (in the middle) and one of my Diamond coaches from St. Louis Ashley (on the right).  Yes, even though we are fitness coaches, we still have our Margaritas! ;) 

Deidra Penrose, Beachbody coach Pittsburgh pa, beachbody chambersburg PA, ER nurse and fitness, home fitness career, healthy mom, successful online fitness coach PA, fitness coach opportunity

 And of course, after our training, we do like to party and have fun!! It was so nice to spend quality time with my coaches who I don't get to see very often! 

Deidra Penrose, Beachbody coach Pittsburgh pa, beachbody chambersburg PA, ER nurse and fitness, home fitness career, healthy mom, successful online fitness coach PA, fitness coach opportunity

 We have a blast doing what we do as coaches!! We are just normal people with BIG dreams and goals in life! We are moms, dads, nurses, teachers, stay at home moms, and now work from home moms who are creating freedom and happiness within our lives and to others!

If you would like to start your part-time or full-time career as a fitness coach working in the comfort of your own home and build a life by design, please fill out my application below for an exclusive spot in my next New Coach University Training from a part of the #1 team in entire organization with Team Beachbody! 



No comments :

Post a Comment