- 4 ripe bananas, peeled
- 4 eggs, yolk and white
- 1/2 c coconut flour
- 1/2 c natural peanut butter (I use Jif or Skippy)
- 3 TBSP unsweetened applesauce
- 1 TBSP organic coconut oil, melted
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp pure vanilla extract
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Using a paper towel and a small amount of coconut oil, grease loaf pan.
- Combine all ingredients into a mixer and mix for approximately 1 minute.
- Pour batter into loaf pan.
- Bake for approximately 45 minutes at 350 degrees F. Allow loaf to cool 5 minutes prior to slicing and serving.
For more tips, motivation, and recipes, please go to www.facebook.com/ForeverFITnurse and "LIKE" and follow and page!
To get daily support, motivation, and more 1:1 coaching and accountability to help you reach your health and fitness goals, please fill out the application below for a spot in my next 5 day FREE clean eating group!!