5-7 sweet potatoes, peeled and cut into small cubes
1 cup unsweetened applesauce
1/3 cup packed light brown sugar
2 TBSP Extra Virgin Olive Oil1 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
1/2 cup toasted pecans
- In a small mixing bowl, stir applesauce, light brown sugar, EVOO, and cinnamon together.
- Lay sweet potatoes in the bottom of a slow cooker.
- Pour applesauce mixture over potatoes.
- Cover and cook on low until potatoes are tender, about 6-8 hours.
- Blend potatoes in a mixer until nice and smooth. Sprinkle with nuts and serve.
Hope you can use this recipe for a nice family holiday dinner, and more!!
Always remember to use portion sizes and drink lots of water to stay full longer!!