Healthy Crock Pot Apple Crisp
Ingredients:(Makes 8 servings)
- 8 Medium Apples (Granny Smith)
- 3 Tbsp cinnamon
- 1 Tsp nutmeg
- 1/8 cup 100% Pure Maple Syrup
- 2 cups instant oatmeal
- 1/4 cup light brown sugar
- 4 ounces pure apple juice
- Slice and peel apples (removing the cores) and place them in crock pot
- Add 2 Tbsp cinnamon, 1/2 tsp nutmeg, and pure maple syrup and mix well
- In a separate bowl, add oatmeal, the remaining cinnamon and nutmeg, brown sugar, and apple juice and mix.
- Add oatmeal mixture to apples by placing them on top.
- Cook on low for 10 hours.
21 DAY FIX Breakdown:
For more healthy tips, help with getting on track with your fitness goals, learning to live a healthy lifestyle and getting 1:1 Support and accountability from me as your coach, please fill out my application below for a spot in my next 30 Day Fitness Challenge!
You will be required to commit to 30 days with healthy eating and a fitness program (I will help you find a program that fits your goals and level of fitness).
*No current coaches or if you are already working with a coach!