GRILLED CHICKEN KA-BOBS
Who doesn't love a little grillin' in this nice weather?! Ok, if you are from Pennsylvania, you would understand that we are in NEED of some nice weather and grillin'!!! :)
So tonight for dinner, I wanted to use some fresh veggies I had and make some Chicken Ka-bobs!! Is that even a word?? It is now!! :)
Ingredients: (4 servings or 4 ka-bobs)
- 2 6 oz chicken breasts (uncooked) cut into 2 in squares)
- 1 Large zucchini
- 1 Yellow squash
- 1 Red pepper
- 1 Green pepper
- 1 Medium purple onion
- 12 oz of fresh mushrooms (whole)
- 4 Skewers
- 1 tbsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp Pepper
- 1 tsp Montreal Steak Seasoning
- Cut Fresh Zucchini and squash horizontally 1/2 inch apart.
- Cut Fresh Peppers into large pieces along with onion
- Take skewers and start adding pieces of veggies, then chicken (be sure to spread veggies out so they are not clumped together).
- Once on skewer, top off with garlic powder, Montreal Steak Seasoning, and pepper.
- Place on grill on medium and cook for 15 minutes, rotating every 5 minutes (or until light brown on top of veggies and chicken cooked all the way through).
- Let cool before digging in!! :) ENJOY!!
If you would like more tips on clean eating, recipes, help with meal planning, daily motivation, support, and accountability to help you reach your health and fitness goals, please fill out the application below for a spot in my next fitness challenge group!
This is where you get your support, motivation, and RESULTS!!
Use Wufoo templates to make your own HTML forms.