Avocado Stuffed Salmon
- 2 Medium Avocados
- 2 Small Salmon Filets
- 1 small white onion, finely chopped
- 1/4 cup Plain Greek Yogurt
- 2 Tbsp Fresh Lemon Squeeze
- 1 Tsp Cracked Pepper
- 1 Tsp Garlic powder
- 1 Tbsp Fresh chopped Dill
- Put oven on BROIL on HIGH. Place salmon on foil sprayed with EVOO or PAM.
- Squeeze lemon on top, then with pepper and garlic powder. Bake for 14 minutes.
- Let cool for 10 minutes and using a fork, shred salmon and place in bowl (discarding skin). Mix in onion, Greek Yogurt, and dill.
- Squeeze other half of lemon and add pepper to taste
- Scoop middle of Avocado out, leaving about 1/2 inch inside. Cut avocado into small pieces.
- Place Avocado with salmon mixture. Mix well until combined ingredients.
- Fill each Avocado with salmon mixture.
*If you are on the 21 DAY FIX or FIX EXTREME MEAL PLAN, here are the container breakdowns: (per half Avocado)
Yes, even my almost 3 year old LOVES his salmon and Avocado!! Its all on what you introduce them to early!! :)
Clean eating is 80% of your results... without planning your meals, chosing healthy foods, it will be difficult to reach those goals of yours!
IF you are looking for support, motivation, and accountability to help you reach your health and fitness goals, please fill out the application below for a spot in my next Fit For Summer Challenge/Support Group!
*1:1 Coaching is FREE with purchase of your home fitness program and SHAKEOLOGY
HTML Forms powered by Wufoo.