Avocado Deviled Eggs
As Memorial Day was here and tons of parties, I wanted to make something different, but still keeping within my limits of my nutrition. I still have goals, so if there is anything I can do to help stay on track, I will do it! Plus I absolutely LOVE cooking, so it works out perfect!! :)
One of my favorite party foods are Deviled Eggs..I know yoke and mayo are not really the greatest for you, so I made a healthy alternative so I can still enjoy my favorite foods without the guilt!!
- 1 medium Avocado
- 4 hard boiled eggs
- 1 Tsp Lime juice
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp Himalayan Salt
- 1 tsp Cracked black pepper
- 1 tsp Paprika
- Crack hard boiled eggs, cutting them in half length wise and throw ONLY 2 of the 4 yokes away (save the rest for the middle.
- In a small bowl, mash the Avocado and 2 remaining egg yokes together until smooth.
- Mix other ingredients in the mixture.
- Scoop the Avocado mixture into the cavity of the hard boiled egg.
- Sprinkle Paprika over top of eggs and filling.
- Serve and ENJOY!!
If you are ready to commit to a new healthier lifestyle that will help you reach your fitness and health goals (lose 5, 10, 25, or 100 pounds) and would like daily accountability, motivation, along with daily tips, recipes, and support, please fill out my application below for a spot in my next fitness challenge! (I will respond within 24 hours)
The easy to use Wufoo form builder helps you make forms easy, fast, and fun.