Friday, July 25, 2014

NPC FIGURE SHOW PREP 14 WEEKS OUT!

Ok, so I'm a very honest person, so Im going to just put it out there... This week sucked! It was by far, the toughest week for me yet! I went away to Jersey to visit a friend and I could not control myself there, let alone when I came home... In Jersey, 15 weeks out, I ate NACHOS AGAIN (whats up with me and nachos?!?!) and yes they were loaded! I guess go big or go home!?! And then, frozen yogurt, not once, but twice! Not the plain vanilla frozen yogurt either... It was the oreos, peanut butter cup, hot fudge, and peanut butter on top! YEA, that bad!! Seriously, I was SOOOO disappointed with myself!
Every other meal was great! My friend made me awesome Zucchini Turkey Burgers with grilled peppers and a sweet potato... but even while I was in Jersey, I got my friend to go to the gym with me for my workout! We did back day and it was great!!
Deidra Penrose, NPC Figure, NPC womens figure, Figure competition prep, weight loss, turkey burgers, zucchini turkey burgers, fitness motivation, inspiration, accountability, beachbody coach, health and fitness coach, successful beachbody coach, clean eating meals, clean eating recipes, weight loss recipes
Zucchini Turkey Burgers, grilled peppers and sweet potato






Deidra Penrose, NPC Figure, NPC womens figure, Figure competition prep, weight loss, turkey burgers, zucchini turkey burgers, fitness motivation, inspiration, accountability, beachbody coach, health and fitness coach, successful beachbody coach, clean eating meals, clean eating recipes, weight loss recipes
Getting in some cardio too! Livin it up at GOLD's!

I guess this is just part of the struggle... I know Im human... but I felt terrible that I am a fitness coach and totally falling apart and not doing what I tell my challengers!! UGH!! Its all about practice what you preach!
On another note, my workouts have been great! Ive done them daily, but was not seeing results because I was not on top with my nutrition... Literally, my veins went away and I looked VERY different! Its crazy when you start to get low with your body fat, how much you can see a change in a day! I decided its time to keep myself accountable in other ways... My trainer is a great help and is trying to motivate me as much as possible, but I obviously still fell off the wagon, so were trying this another way.
One day at a time.. I can't keep thinking about 14 more weeks and looking ahead because I sike myself out.  So pictures WILL be taken every week from here on out of my progress..

Deidra Penrose, NPC Figure, NPC womens figure, Figure competition prep, weight loss, turkey burgers, zucchini turkey burgers, fitness motivation, inspiration, accountability, beachbody coach, health and fitness coach, successful beachbody coach, clean eating meals, clean eating recipes, weight loss recipes, shoulder day, deltoids, gold gym
Posterior delts, here I come!

Deidra Penrose, NPC Figure, NPC womens figure, Figure competition prep, weight loss, turkey burgers, zucchini turkey burgers, fitness motivation, inspiration, accountability, beachbody coach, health and fitness coach, successful beachbody coach, clean eating meals, clean eating recipes, weight loss recipes, deltoids, shoulder day, golds gym
My delts are growing!
See the difference between just 2 days!?!? CRAZY!!

Deidra Penrose, NPC Figure, NPC womens figure, Figure competition prep, weight loss, turkey burgers, zucchini turkey burgers, fitness motivation, inspiration, accountability, beachbody coach, health and fitness coach, successful beachbody coach, clean eating meals, clean eating recipes, weight loss recipes, figure NPC prep, before and after NPC figure, Figure show transformation, figure show progress pics

Deidra Penrose, NPC Figure, NPC womens figure, Figure competition prep, weight loss, turkey burgers, zucchini turkey burgers, fitness motivation, inspiration, accountability, beachbody coach, health and fitness coach, successful beachbody coach, clean eating meals, clean eating recipes, weight loss recipes, figure NPC prep, before and after NPC figure, Figure show transformation, figure show progress pics

Deidra Penrose, NPC Figure, NPC womens figure, Figure competition prep, weight loss, turkey burgers, zucchini turkey burgers, fitness motivation, inspiration, accountability, beachbody coach, health and fitness coach, successful beachbody coach, clean eating meals, clean eating recipes, weight loss recipes, figure NPC prep, before and after NPC figure, Figure show transformation, figure show progress pics























14 WEEKS TO SHOW WEEKEND NPC FIGURE COMPETITION

OK The day I realized I sucked so bad and was at my lowest emotionally, its time to get over it and realize I have some goals to meet... I cried it out, I pouted about it, but it is not going to get me to 1st place, so moving forward!


So one thing that was more frustrating this week was on leg day, I hurt my left knee.  Not sure what I did, but I was on the Press Machine and doing 270 lbs, and the way my knee was, I tried to re position, but didn't do it properly.  Im pretty sure it was a ligament, but needless to say, I couldn't do any more workouts... Since I need so much work on my legs, I was so frustrated... I am suppose to be doing 2 leg days a week, along with cardio 2 times a week, and then this happens after I ate terrible! UGH!! 

This was the day I needed to wake up and realize I can literally have NO more cheats! My trainer keeps telling me, "You are going to be the only one up on stage being mad about the nachos and ice cream you and is you know is holding you back from first."  I cannot sell myself short.  I know I am capable of this.  Its just getting into the mind set.  

So I decided to start fresh with Beachbody's 3 DAY REFRESH
The pics above are from yesterday which is day 2, but I will be posting my total results with the refresh once Im done tomorrow morning :)  I feel so much better though its crazy!! Im back on track and after my melt down, Im ready to roll!! I am going to do weekly videos also because that really helped me see where I need to be with myself emotionally.  

Thank you everyone for all your encouragement and messages... It truly makes a difference and I need your continued support throughout this journey!! I hope I can inspire as many people to follow their dreams and remember, although you feel like failing, it is just a struggle that will turn into a strength in the long run!


No comments :

Post a Comment