A couple things I do different with this recipe to make it healthy...
Instead of mayo---- I use plain Greek Yogurt
Instead oh white croissant as the crust-----I use whole wheat pizza dough
And of course, tons of fresh veggies!!
HEALTHY VEGGIE PIZZA
- 1 tube whole wheat pizza dough
- 2 8 oz packages light cream cheese (you can use Greek Yogurt Cream cheese)
- 1 cup Plain Greek Yogurt
- 1 oz dry ranch dressing mix
- 1 cup raw broccoli
- 1 cup chopped tomatoes
- 1 cup raw green, red, and/or orange peppers
- 1 cup raw cucumbers
- 1 cup raw cauliflower
- 1 cup shredded carrots
- 1 cup low fat shredded cheddar cheese
- Cook Pizza dough as directed on label and let cool completely
- Mix Cream Cheese, Greek Yogurt, and dry ranch packet in separate bowl.
- Spread mixture over cooled crust
- Cut up all veggies and spread over cream cheese spread.
- Top off with cheese