Sunday, January 3, 2016

Hammer and Chisel Week 4 Fitness Plan

Good morning good morning its a new week and the first full week to a brand new Year 2016!!! 

Are you so excited about what is to come for your fitness journey? I know I am!! 

Every year, so many of us make New Year Resolutions and I will also say so many of us NEVER stick to them!! How long does it usually take for you to fall off with the same old healthy eating, "dieting", going to the gym, stop smoking, drinking, swearing (yup mine unfortunately :/), gambling, and more?? We just want the bad habits to go away and the good habits to come! But its almost seeming impossible to keep them up after just a few weeks!

Heres what I want to tell you.  Please do not think because I said these and you make the same resolution AGAIN, that Im telling you to let it go because it's not possible... IT IS POSSIBLE!! I want THIS year to be YOUR year!! I do not want you to have to keep going over this time and time again!! 

But the key to this whole New Years Resolution is to really focus and make "habits" out of this so you don't have to keep going back!! For instance "Im going to DIET".. GAH I hate that word!!!  If you are thinking you are just going to "DIET", then NO, you will NOT stick with it!! WHY?? Because you cannot live off of a diet, you cannot live off of never eating carbs or fats again!! Sorry if that was your plan, but I'm going to be real with you right now! Do NOT starve yourself from the nutrients your body needs just to be "skinny"... because you will end up back where you started, if not worse! I may be hitting home with some of you??? 

I'm not trying to push buttons or make you feel sad about what your doing, I am simply telling you this because again, I want this to be your year of lots of success and happiness and freedom, and I want to help YOU get there without putting stress on your body, ruining your body, and putting your body in jail.. The solution to this is simple:

Make it a LIFESTYLE!! YES!!!! That's it!! Its that easy!! Did you know if you follow the 80/20 rule, have a cheat meal 1 time a week and just eat HEALTHY the rest of the week, add 30 minute workouts (you can even do these at home and I can show you how- See application at bottom), you can get the results you want without feeling like your neglecting your body and health!!

I cannot tell you how much my life has changed by skipping the diets, starving myself, and just did the right things that may be hard to do at first, but afterwards will make you feel and look amazing!!

So now I am going to show you what I do!! Get ready!!

So when I said about working out at home, yes, that is exactly what I do!! Being a momma of 2 boys ages 3 and 4, it gets complicated making it to the gym for the 2 hours morning or afternoon that they are available, plus driving back and forth, plus the good old gym membership.. yea you get me right?? If I have the opportunity to roll out of bed while boys are still sleeping, I can get a 30 minute workout in which is the time it would take me to drive back and forth to the gym, and just get it done without hassle! 

The program I am doing right now is called Hammer and Chisel! It's possibly my FAVORITE home fitness program I have EVER done!!! I did love going to the gym, its just not always convenient, so I get the gym type environment in this program, along with:
  •  A schedule to follow so I know exactly what Im doing
  • A nutrition plan telling me how many containers of what I need to get all my nutrients in per day
  • Color coded containers for each food group- You'd be surprised what you can fit in these bad boys!
  • A month supply (30 day) of Shakeology which is our health shake meal replacement that will give you all the superfoods and dense nutrients your body isn't getting from your typical every day foods (unless you juice with a million veggies and vitamins which by that time your spending $600) :P
  • And when you sign up with ME, you get ME as your coach (I have one too still)
  • Access to an online support group/challenge group for daily tips, recipes, motivation, and surrounding yourself around others with similar goals! 
How cool is that???!?! Pretty awesome to me!! Again, I've started my journey doing this 3 years ago, and here I am today still doing it, rocking different programs, staying on top of my nutrition, and feeling amazing!

Here is what I have planned for this week! Now I will be traveling from Thursday until Sunday, so I will still pack my cooler with lots of healthy foods and snacks so I stay on track!!


Deidra Penrose, Hammer and Chisel meal plan, healthy grocery shopping on a budget, healthy new mom, mom fitness, accountabilty, fitness motivation, getting fit, women building muscle, Shakeology, New Year Resolutions,successful  beachbody coach PA, diamond beachbody coach, fitness journey, fitness transformation, clean eating tips, mom weight loss

How do you like that?? My recipes such as Spaghetti Squash Chicken Alfredo, and Greek Salad are here on my blog under clean eating recipes!!  
And I even added my grocery list for ya!! Trying to make it sweet and simple! Simple nutrition is sometimes best so your saving time prepping the food and money buying the food!

You will see I do drink my Shakeology more than once a day sometimes, and this is because I will be traveling, instead of my buying fast food, its just healthier and easier this way! Its also my sweet tooth craving! :)

My workout plan is as follows:
MONDAY- CHISEL BALANCE
TUESDAY- MAX HAMMER STRENGTH
WEDNESDAY- CHISEL CARDIO AND GLUTES
THURSDAY- OFF DAY (YAY)
FRIDAY- ISO SPEED HAMMER
SATURDAY- CHISEL AGILITY
SUNDAY- HAMMER POWER AND 10 MIN ABS

So there you have it!! The workouts again like I said, its like you at a gym, I use dumbbells, a bench or stability ball, a pull up bar or band with over the door extension (you can buy at walmart or target), and boom, your ready for amazing results!!!

If you would like more information on getting started in my 30 day fitness challenge/support group online (held in a private group on Facebook), please fill out the application below for a spot! I will contact you within 24 hours.



No comments :

Post a Comment