So I've had Thai Chicken before (another recipe on my blog here), but this was just awesome, and I even took away the 1 ingredient that I didn't want to use because its not "clean". So I did a trial and error, and it turned out to be a success!!
Please comment below if you try it!! Would love to hear your thoughts!!!
THAI SHRIMP AND RICE NOODLES
- Package of Rice Noodles (got in international section in grocery store)
- 12 oz Shrimp (peeled and cooked according to package)
- 1 Tbsp Natural Peanut Butter
- 2 Tbsp Sriracha Sauce
- 1 Tbsp Chili Sauce
- 1 Tbsp Minced Garlic
- Cook Rice Noodles according to package on back, strain when cooked and placed back in pan on stove on low-medium
- Cook shrimp according to directions on package
- In separate bowl, add Peanut Butter and 1/2 tsp hot water and stir.
- Add rest of ingredients (Sriracha, Chili, and garlic) to peanut butter mixture
- Add mixture into noodles on stove
- Add shrimp to mixture
- Stir and serve.
Hope you love as much as I did!! This recipe is great with steamed broccoli!
If you are using the 21 Day Fix or Hammer and Chisel, here are the containers for this recipe:
1 GREEN (if your adding broccoli) :)
For more clean eating tips, recipes, daily motivation and accountability to help you reach your ultimate health and fitness goals, please fill out my application below to have a spot in my next private fitness challenge/support group!