Nothing like a good ol healthy crock pot recipe to get on track with your nutrition! You do now have to take hours prepping and cooking to have a healthy lifestyle! My favorites are when you can take a bunch of ingredients and throw it right in the crock pot, and walk away!
Crock Pot Stuffed Pepper Soup
- 1 lb lean turkey meat
- 1 c onion, diced
- 14-1/2 oz can diced low sodium tomatoes
- 2 c green peppers and/or red peppers, chopped (fresh preferred)
- 2 jalepenos chopped (fresh)
- 15 oz can organic low sodium tomato sauce
- 2 tbsp minced garlic
- ½ t dried basil
- ½ t dried oregano
- 1/4 Cup shredded light Mozzarella Cheese (to top off after cooked)
- Add all ingredients into crock pot except cheese (make sure veggies are chopped) and cook for 6-8 hours.
- Top off with shredded cheese to taste!
Yes, its THAT simple!!
21 DAY FIX CONTAINERS- For those who are incorporating the awesome 21 DAY FIX program, here are the containers you will use per serving (1 cup):
1 BLUE (If topping off with Mozzarella Cheese)
If you are wanting to get more tips, healthy recipes, support and accountability to help you achieve your fitness goals, please fill out my application for a spot in my next 30 day clean eating and fitness challenge!!
This is where we work together DAILY and focus on the overall healthy lifestyle.... Exercise min 25 minutes a day (I will help you pick the fitness program of your choice), healthy eating, and work everyday at gaining confidence in yourself to reach your ultimate goals in every aspect of your life!!
* I am only taking people who are SERIOUS about reaching their fitness and health goals!