Monday, October 5, 2015

October FITNESS CHALLENGE- Get FIT in just 21 DAYS!

21 Days is all it takes... Yes, I said it!! 
Will you give that to me and let me help you?!

I am looking for men, women, mommies, people who are ready to commit to a new healthy lifestyle change!! I know losing weight is not easy, whether its 50 pounds, or even when you are trying to lose those last 10 stingy pounds that seems like will NEVER get off! 

So I am here to help YOU finally reach that goal!

Deidra Penrose, 21 day fix extreme, portion control, colored containers, measuring food, healthy nutrition tips, healthy eating, 21 day fitness challenge, lose 10 pounds, october fitness challenge, weight loss motivation, fitness support group, fitness accountability, healthy eating on a budget, exercise tips, weight training at home, beachbody challenge, health and fitness coach, top beachbody coach PA, successful beachbody coach, workout motivation

What do most people struggle with when it comes to their health and fitness goals?

  • Enough time to make it to the gym
  • Time to have healthy food available
  • Commitment because you may not have the support at home (or have anyone who really needs to lose weight or does not have goals they need to reach)
  • Nutrition- YUP, a biggie! We are emotional and binge eaters (YES, I can admit to that too!) 
One thing I have learned in my time as a personal trainer and now a full time online health and fitness coach is that support groups give you EVERYTHING YOU NEED (at least in mine ;P) 

What is so important about great about these Support Groups/Challenge Groups?
  • You get me as your mentor DAILY
  • You get DAILY motivation and accountability
  • You get support from myself AND the other challengers in the group that have similar goals as you
  • You get daily recipes, nutrition, or fitness tips
  • You get tips and ideas on meal prepping to save you time during that busy schedule of yours (don't worry, we all know about it, we all are busy too, but we all have the same 24 hours in the day!) It's all about make the most use out of those 24 hours we have to help us get closer to our goals
  • THIS is where you find results!! The key to success and happiness as you go through your journey and find what works for you, getting into good healthy habits and making it a lifestyle!
NOW... how in just 21 DAYS?!?

Ever heard of the 21 Day FIX?!
or 

Depending on what intensity level you like your exercise, the 21 Day FIX is a beginner to intermediate program, whereas the 21 Day FIX EXTREME is for intermediate to advanced level of fitness.  

Both programs come with 30 minute workouts daily, a variety of exercises from cardio, weight training focusing on certain muscle groups, plyos, yoga, and pilates!  Yup, you get it all!  What I love about this so much is you are constantly tricking your body and increasing your metabolism and preventing your body from plateauing, which happens often when you are doing the same repetitive movements with exercise like certain weight training moves, or running on the treadmill. 

NUTRITION
Who does't struggle with portion control?!? Nutrition is 80% of your results, whether you are trying to lose weight, tone, or build muscle... it is necessary to fuel your body with the proper foods and nutrients.

Why I love the 21 DAY FIX and FIX EXTREME is because both programs are centered around portion control! You get containers that are color coated and each color will be the correct portion size you need of that food group.  
When you receive your book, you will calculate your recommended caloric intake and then it will tell you how many of which containers you need per day! That simple!! Simple can be successful!

Deidra Penrose, 21 day fix extreme, portion control, colored containers, measuring food, healthy nutrition tips, healthy eating, 21 day fitness challenge, lose 10 pounds, october fitness challenge, weight loss motivation, fitness support group, fitness accountability, healthy eating on a budget, exercise tips, weight training at home, beachbody challenge, health and fitness coach, top beachbody coach PA, successful beachbody coach, workout motivation

One meal that I have found extremely helpful in my own fitness journey that I have incorporated since day 1 of my journey, is SHAKEOLOGY.  This is 1 meal, I know I am getting all my dense nutrition and superfoods that normal food I eat on a typical day does not give me.. I can eat all the spinach and juice as much as I want, but I still am not getting all the whole foods, vitamins, minerals, and health benefits that SHAKEOLOGY is giving me.  

Shakeology has a great protein to carb ratio, which means this is NOT a weight loss shake or diet shake... I do not believe in those.. those are temporary fixes, this has exactly what you need to keep you full longer because you are satisfying your body and fueling your body so you will not be hungry right after you drink your shake (or eat-- lots of yummy recipes you can make with it!).

Hopefully, you have some humor and will think this is as funny as I did, but this is Tony Horton, one of the creators of some of our home fitness programs such as P90 and P90X! This just comes to show what you are really getting in our health shakes and why they are of such high quality!


I am now recruiting NEW challengers who are serious about their health and fitness journey.... Men, women, mommies, who are ready to live a life of happiness, confidence, and fulfillment! 

If you would like a spot in my next 30 Day Fitness Challenge, please fill out the application below and I will contact you within 24 hours!  Let's do this!! 

Deidra Penrose, 21 day fix extreme, portion control, colored containers, measuring food, healthy nutrition tips, healthy eating, 21 day fitness challenge, lose 10 pounds, october fitness challenge, weight loss motivation, fitness support group, fitness accountability, healthy eating on a budget, exercise tips, weight training at home, beachbody challenge, health and fitness coach, top beachbody coach PA, successful beachbody coach, workout motivation


No comments :

Post a Comment