Me and my love for spicy food!! I can't get enough!! :)
I had some rice noodles and wanted to come up with something else to help me with my Chinese food craving, so here it is!!!
- 1 lbs boneless, skinless chicken breast, cooked and cut into medium cubes
- 1 bag broccoli (I use steam fresh microwavable bags)
- 1/4 cup braggs liquid aminos (found in organic section- replacement for soy sauce)
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 tablespoon sesame oil
- 1 teaspoon sriracha
- 1/2 cup Beef broth (low sodium)
- 1 tsp crushed red pepper
- 1 TBSP corn starch
- As you are cooking your chicken, place steam fresh bag of broccoli and cook according to directions on back
- Place sauce pan on stove on medium, and add braggs aminos, garlic, sesame oil, sriracha, beef broth, and crushed red pepper and cook for 5 minutes.
- Slowly, add corn starch and continue mixing until clumps are gone and is dissolved.
- Add broccoli to chicken after cooked
- Add sauce mix into chicken and cook on low for 5 minutes.
- Let cool before eating
Would love your feedback on how you like this meal!!
If you are looking for more motivation, tips, and accountability, please follow me on my LIKE PAGE at www.facebook.com/ForeverFITnurse