BUT... This recipe was a complete SUCCESS!! Now I get to share it with you!!
So if you are craving Chinese food, or anything of the sort, this is a perfect healthy alternative for you and the family!! Now, if you have kids, I don't recommend making it as spicy as I do! My kids couldn't it it because of the spice, so I just gave them chicken and noodles!
THAI NOODLES & CHICKEN
Ingredients: 4 servings
- 1 lb grilled chicken breasts cooked and cut into small squares (I grilled my chicken)
- 8 oz package of rice noodles
- 1/8 cup egg whites
- 1 Tbsp EVOO
- 1 Tbsp chili sauce
- 2 Tbsp Sriracha sauce
- 1 Tbsp minced garlic
- 1 Tbsp light brown sugar
- 1 Tbsp Natural Peanut Butter
- 1/2 tsp Hot water
- Black pepper to taste
- Cook rice noodles according to directions on package
- In a small bowl, mix Natural Peanut Butter into 1/2 tsp hot water. Then add brown sugar, garlic, Sriracha, and chili sauce and mix. Set aside
- In a pan on medium heat, add EVOO, and cook Egg whites mixing well and chopping as you cook. Take egg out and set aside.
- Once noodles are cooked, rinse and drain and place in pan.
- Add chicken and sauce mixture with noodles. Mix well.
- Sprinkle pepper for taste.
- Let cool before serving.
If you are looking for more tips and ways to stay on track and reach your ultimate health and fitness goals, please fill out my application below for a spot in my next online fitness challenge!
-1:1 coaching and support
-Nutrition and fitness tips