Monday, September 7, 2015

BODY BEAST Fitness Journey- New Beginnings!

As a pretty in shape momma and fitness competitor, I have a good idea of what my body needs to maintain and even prep for show time.... but I think its time to change things up a bit and see what else my body is capable of doing! As I prepped for my last 2 Figure competitions, I incorporated BODY BEAST21 DAY FIX EXTREME, and INSANITY MAX 30 into my regimen, along with clean eating and drinking SHAKEOLOGY once a day to get my dense nutrition that my body is not getting from our typical every day foods.  
Deidra Penrose, Body beast Beachbody, home fitness programs, weight training for women, womans workout tanks, clean eating, body beast meal plan, figure competitor, beachbody success story, beachbody transformation, shakeology results, meal prep ideas, fitness motivation, fitness accountability, fitness challenge, elite beachbody coach, top online fitness coach PA, beachbody harrisburg, beachbody chambersburg, nutrition tips, clean eating tips

I know people think eating our fruits and veggies are just enough, but if you think about how our crops are grown, our soil is not up to par! We lack vitamins and minerals, and when I am drinking Shakeology, it gives me everything, and more! The nutrients are picked from other countries where the soil is best for crops to grow, along with more superfoods, digestive enzymes, pre and pro-biotics, and more! I know if I get too in depth, I may loose people, so Ill keep it simple saying this keeps me up to par with my nutrients and health! 

So back to workouts... I always do a variety and its hard to say I have a complete transformation of one fitness program, but I want to not only see what one program can do for me, but also show others what they can do by following a specific program as well!!  I love the gym, but sometimes I just can not go.. The daycare at the YMCA is only during a certain time, which is when I'm with my kids or after they are done with daycare when its dinner time... So instead of messing up everyone's schedule, I can easily fit my home workouts in my schedule, save time, money, and STILL get amazing results! 


Deidra Penrose, Body beast Beachbody, home fitness programs, weight training for women, womans workout tanks, clean eating, body beast meal plan, figure competitor, beachbody success story, beachbody transformation, shakeology results, meal prep ideas, fitness motivation, fitness accountability, fitness challenge, elite beachbody coach, top online fitness coach PA, beachbody harrisburg, beachbody chambersburg

So it's time to focus in one 1 program.... My new focus.... BODY BEAST!  Yup, I'm going straight up BEAST MODE on ya!! :) 

What better day to start than Labor Day right?! 

Honestly, the parties and get togethers do not bother me.. I have come to realize with my emotional eating and binging that those types of food does not help me get to my goal.. and yesterday my neighbor had a party and I couldn't even eat all the food because it does not taste as good as it use too! SCORE for me!!!

Deidra Penrose, Body beast Beachbody, home fitness programs, weight training for women, womans workout tanks, clean eating, body beast meal plan, figure competitor, beachbody success story, beachbody transformation, shakeology results, meal prep ideas, fitness motivation, fitness accountability, fitness challenge, elite beachbody coach, top online fitness coach PA, beachbody harrisburg, beachbody chambersburg, fitness motivation quotes, overcoming fearThere are so many reasons for me to start this journey..
I want this for me.. I have a lot of stress and instead of eating my emotions, and doing nothing about it, its time to relieve my stress in a healthier manner! We always go to the easy route and unfortunately, its only temporary and then will make it even worse because your not happy emotionally or physically.  So time to have a fresh start!!

Meal Plan Week 1:


Deidra Penrose, Body beast Beachbody, home fitness programs, weight training for women, womans workout tanks, clean eating, body beast meal plan, figure competitor, beachbody success story, beachbody transformation, shakeology results, meal prep ideas, fitness motivation, fitness accountability, fitness challenge, elite beachbody coach, top online fitness coach PA, beachbody harrisburg, beachbody chambersburg

Ok so the first half of the day, I'm literally shoving food in my face lol.. healthy food at least!! So my calorie range is around 2000.  This is going to be a struggle, but I WILL make it work! It's scary to see all those calories when I am not use to intaking that much, but I have faith in the program and know if I follow it correctly, amazing results are coming my way!!! Lets do it!!

Alright I am sadly sharing my before pics.. Time for some accountability right?!?! 

SO here we go!

Before Pics:

Deidra Penrose, Body beast Beachbody, home fitness programs, weight training for women, womans workout tanks, clean eating, body beast meal plan, figure competitor, beachbody success story, beachbody transformation, shakeology results, meal prep ideas, fitness motivation, fitness accountability, fitness challenge, elite beachbody coach, top online fitness coach PA, beachbody harrisburg, beachbody chambersburg







OK that part was hard lol.. I hate having to do this part.. always the hardest.. but it HAS to be done!! You gotta have a before to have a good after right?!?!

Now, off I go to workout! I got my new lucky tank that I got on and ready to rock this journey!! 
Deidra Penrose, Body beast Beachbody, home fitness programs, weight training for women, womans workout tanks, clean eating, body beast meal plan, figure competitor, beachbody success story, beachbody transformation, shakeology results, meal prep ideas, fitness motivation, fitness accountability, fitness challenge, elite beachbody coach, top online fitness coach PA, beachbody harrisburg, beachbody chambersburg

**I am looking for more men and women who are wanting a body transformation... gaining muscle mass, losing inches, toning, and getting into the best shape of their life!! 

In my fitness groups, I provide daily motivation, tips, recipes, help with meal planning, and as a group, lots of accountability to stay on track with your fitness journey! 

If you would like a spot in my next group, please fill out the application below! 
*Please be aware this spot will include you incorporating any Beachbody fitness program of YOUR choice, along with Shakeology daily to give you the best superfoods and nutrition! 

No comments :

Post a Comment