I FINALLY bought a mandolin slicer today and already put it to good use!!
So here we go... perfect new snack to satisfy you and help you get the crunch that you may be craving also!!
Sweet Potato Chips
Ingredients: Servings 4
- Sweet potatoes 2 large or 4 small sliced horizontally with mandolin slicer
- Himalayan Salt (to sprinkle)
- Pam Olive Oil spray
- Pre heat oven to 250 degrees
- Spray cookie sheet with Pam Olive Oil Spray
- Place sweet potato pieces on sheet without overlapping each other
- Sprinkle Himalayan salt over top sweet potatoes
- Bake for 2 hours
Seriously, this is such an easy snack that you can have without having all that extra guilt from indulging!!
* If you are looking for more daily tips, recipes, motivation, and support during your own fitness journey, please fill out the application below for a spot in my next fitness challenge held online in a closed group on Facebook!
Each group requires your full participation and commitment, along with incorporating any home fitness program from Team Beachbody of your choice (I will help you choose a program that will fit you and your needs), along with clean eating, and drinking Shakeology once a day as the healthiest meal of your day and will include 70+ superfoods and dense nutrition to fuel your body!