Wednesday, September 2, 2015

Fitness Journey Beachbody Progress Update!

So I have FINALLY gotten in the game!! This past week, I have lifted 4 days and feel good! So as I am getting back into my game, I also decided to get out of my comfort zone once again and get CIZE certified!! It was an awesome experience!!! 

I was able to meet one of my challengers/coaches who I never met before who has had an outstanding transformation!! Its crazy when you work with people in different areas of the US and then finally be able to come together is just awesome!!

Deidra Penrose, clean eating recipes, clean eating tips, healthy eating tips, nutrition tips, Beachbody fitness journey, beachbody coach pittsburgh, top fitness coach PA, elite beachbody coach, NPC Figure competitor prep,  weight loss journey, meal prep, meal planning, fitness accountability, mommy weight loss, CIZE LIVE, CIZE Certification, CIZE instructor, dance fitness, dance cardio, home fitness program, CIZE pittsburgh, dance fitness instructor
Yup, can you find me and my signature move?! :)
Deidra Penrose, clean eating recipes, clean eating tips, healthy eating tips, nutrition tips, Beachbody fitness journey, beachbody coach pittsburgh, top fitness coach PA, elite beachbody coach, NPC Figure competitor prep,  weight loss journey, meal prep, meal planning, fitness accountability, mommy weight loss, CIZE LIVE, CIZE Certification, CIZE instructor, dance fitness, dance cardio, home fitness program, CIZE pittsburgh, dance fitness instructor

 It was so awesome running into some of my team!!! We are passionate about fitness and dancing! So much fun and just being able to let loose and move is relaxing! 

Now, the unrelaxing part lol.... Me instructing!! 
I am showing you this because I am showing you how far from perfect I am!! The hardest part about instructing a class is that I have to say the move before I am on it  while I am still on another move along with being on track with the music!! AHHHH!! 
I rocked the dance before and after being in the front, but during that time, I totally lost it!! Im ok with that!! Practice will make perfect!



As my new week started, I am back at my protein pancakes (AKA. Pancakes) and added some peaches! My area is known for their fresh peaches, so this totally made my breakfast!!

Deidra Penrose, clean eating recipes, clean eating tips, healthy eating tips, nutrition tips, Beachbody fitness journey, beachbody coach pittsburgh, top fitness coach PA, elite beachbody coach, NPC Figure competitor prep,  weight loss journey, meal prep, meal planning, fitness accountability, mommy weight loss,, protein pancake

 Since my CIZE certification, I've been focusing on getting my moves down better and hopefully my skill at instructing! So I went to my coaches CIZE LIVE class and it was awesome!!! I am so very proud of her!! As you see, she totally kicked my butt!! Next week, we will be doing it again and having more of our team there with us!



My favorite part of my week... GROCERY SHOPPING AND MEAL PREP!


Ok so they weren't so excited like I was, but they ended up loving it! lol! Do any of you mommies and daddies every say "This time will be different?"... seriously, its the same every time! I don't know why I just don't wait until they are in school so I can go in peace! Gotta love them boys! 





Just to show you my chicken scratch of how I got my meals ready! I have a lot of the ingredients, since I use them often.. But I picked a few recipes from FIXATE cookbook and made it my own! 

Some of the recipes I am using are:
Homemade Chicken and Broccoli Mac N Cheese
Steak Salad
Chicken Creamy Salad
Cucumber Hummus roll up
Egg cups


And we walked out with success!! The trip was fun.. ok glad to be done lol!! They pick the hardest cart to push, let along getting in and out every 5 seconds!

 Food is in the house and ready to go at it!! Nothing better than a little meal prep to set yourself up for success!! That is my #1 priority when Im working on my own fitness journey! I know if I can set myself up, then I have no reason to make excuses for falling off track!


Deidra Penrose, clean eating recipes, clean eating tips, healthy eating tips, nutrition tips, Beachbody fitness journey, beachbody coach pittsburgh, top fitness coach PA, elite beachbody coach, NPC Figure competitor prep,  weight loss journey, meal prep, meal planning, fitness accountability, mommy weight loss, sweet potato chip recipe, protein pancake

When I prep, I make big batches of just a few recipes that way I am saving money throughout the week by purchasing fewer items! So since I made Chicken and Broccoli Mac N Cheese, one of my veggies to have during the week is broccoli! I baked a few sweet potatoes, so I also made Sweet Potato Chips!!

Deidra Penrose, clean eating recipes, clean eating tips, healthy eating tips, nutrition tips, Beachbody fitness journey, beachbody coach pittsburgh, top fitness coach PA, elite beachbody coach, NPC Figure competitor prep,  weight loss journey, meal prep, meal planning, fitness accountability, mommy weight loss, sweet potato chip recipe

Deidra Penrose, clean eating recipes, clean eating tips, healthy eating tips, nutrition tips, Beachbody fitness journey, beachbody coach pittsburgh, top fitness coach PA, elite beachbody coach, NPC Figure competitor prep,  weight loss journey, meal prep, meal planning, fitness accountability, mommy weight loss, sweet potato chip recipe, protein pancake


So far, my week is going fabulous and feeling great that I have also made a HUGE accomplishment by waking up EVERY DAY THIS WEEK so far at 6 am!!! WOOHOO!! This has NOT been easy to do for me... I completely fell off track with waking up early over the past 6 months or so?? But have not been consistent so Im ready to get that back and feel great so I can prep for my show and keep moving forward in my journey!

** I am looking for more moms who are busy, but are ready to get their body's back!! Who are ready to make a little more time for themselves to get in the best shape their life!  I am asking for you to commit to 30 minutes a day and check in with me once daily to keep yourself accountable! 
If you would like a spot in my next fitness challenge, please fill out the application below and I will contact you within 24 hours!

No comments :

Post a Comment