Sometimes when I don't sleep well at night, I cook!! Lol I know I'm crazy! But Cooking is something I love doing and it makes me happy! So I make chili often, but wanted to switch it up a little and this new recipe turned out AWESOME!!
Yes, you can probably tell by my eyes I should be sleeping lol!! :P
CROCK POT HEALTHY TACO SOUP with TURKEY MEAT
Ingredients: 4 Servings
- 1 lb lean ground turkey meat
- 1 32 oz can of low sodium organic stewed tomatoes (leave juice in)
- 1 16 oz can black beans (rinsed out with water)
- 1 medium onion chopped
- 2 Tbsp minced garlic
- 2 tsp Tumeric
- 2 tsp Cumin
- 2 tsp Cayenne pepper
- 1 tsp Paprika
- 2 tsp oregano
- 1 cup Organic shredded Mozzarella Cheese
- Put all ingredients in crock pot and put on med high for 6 hours.
- Top off with 1/8 cup Moz cheese
For more tips, recipes, support, and accountability to help you reach your health and fitness goals and learn more about living a healthy lifestyle, please fill out my application below for a spot in my next 30 Day Fitness Challenge Group!
*This group will require incorporating exercise and a nutrition plan that I will help you set up!