Sunday, November 2, 2014

Another New Beginning To My Fitness Journey- BODY BEAST

Tomorrow will start a new beginning for me and my fitness journey.  Since having my first figure competition, I totally fell off track this week, which I guess was to be expected, but Im ready to jump back on and go all in! I felt so amazing when I was strict with my clean eating and working out daily (twice a day at that).  
Since I will be continuing my journey competing in figure shows, I want to do something a little different and show that it is totally possible to compete without having to spend your life at the gym! I know it was very difficult for me with my 2 boys and having to take them at certain times and putting them in the day care (which they enjoyed but not always available).  It also wasted a lot of time driving back and forth- like a total 30 minute workout just going back and forth to the gym.   
I am not knocking the gym by any means because I love going there and its like a break for me, but i know its just not always feasible for us mommys and daddys who have little ones at home!  
So I am starting a 90 day program called BODY BEAST which is a program that will help you improve your physique whether you are looking to bulk, or have fat to lose and build muscle and get more defined! This program includes weights that you can increase in as you improve and get stronger! 
Deidra Penrose, Body Beast beach body, body beast meal plan, body beast transformation, 500$ winner beachbody, top coach beach body harrisburg, home fitness program, weight loss journey, fitness motivation, clean eating meal plan, healthy dinner recipes, protein pancakes, PB2, Shakeology recipes, figure NPC meal plan


WHAT IS BODY BEAST?
Body Beast includes 12 workouts (and 3 optional workouts) and an in depth nutrition plan to follow to help you get the most of your results!

What types of exercises are involved?
You will do Super Sets, Single Sets, Giant Sets, Progressive Sets, Drop Sets, Tempo Sets, and more to exhaust the muscle and recruit more muscle fiber.   

What kind of results can you expect?
Trevor is a coach on my team Forever FIT and started his journey also as a coach!  He has totally transformed his body and has also won 500$ from Beachbody by his transformation!


Deidra Penrose, Body Beast beach body, body beast meal plan, body beast transformation, 500$ winner beachbody, top coach beach body harrisburg, home fitness program, weight loss journey, fitness motivation, male fitness transformation beachbody, 90 day fitness resutls

As for me, yes I am a female and this program is for both men and women... I am excited to share my journey from the women's perspective and give a great transformation to share with you all! 
I will be doing the lean phase of beast, whereas the bulking is more for adding extra mass.  I want to build muscle, but also lean out and get ripped!! 

Here is my meal plan for week 1 of Body Beast

Deidra Penrose, Body Beast beach body, body beast meal plan, body beast transformation, 500$ winner beachbody, top coach beach body harrisburg, home fitness program, weight loss journey, fitness motivation, clean eating meal plan, healthy dinner recipes, protein pancakes, PB2, Shakeology recipes, figure NPC meal plan

Im not sure if anyone else is like me, but I totally ate everything I could before I start this journey lol... I think its a mental thing but I was with my Best Friend and fellow coach Kaileigh so we went at it together during my visit to see her in Jersey... This is how it turned out:

Yup, it turned out like this! I swear I ate the ENTIRE thing of Peanut Butter oreos within 24 hours... Im bloated, I got sick, why do I do this to myself before starting something amazing I dunno, but the damage is done and Im ready to rock lol!!

So Kaileigh and I did our meal prep together before church and got each other motivated! Nothing better than having an accountability partner doing this with you! The more motivation, the better chance you have of staying on track and succeeding!! 



NEW RECIPE!!

**CHOCOLATE PB PROTEIN PANCAKES** (4 pancakes is 1 serving)

Ingredients:
1/2 cup oatmeal
1/2 cup 1% cottage cheese
1/2 cup egg whites
2 tbsp Chocolate PB2

Directions:
Blend ingredients together in blender and pour into 4 pancakes on skillet on medium heat.  
Flip after 2 minutes on each side.
Cool before eating

I am so excited to start this journey and I will be posting weekly to update you all on my progress and how I am enjoying Body Beast!!  
If you are interested in joining this journey with me, please fill out the application below for a spot in my next fitness challenge group where you will receive my 1:1 support, coaching, fitness tips, recipes, meal plans, and accountability!! 

Use Wufoo templates to make your own HTML forms.

No comments :

Post a Comment