Monday, January 20, 2014

Week 4 P90X3 Meal plan/Exercise Plan

After the weekend, Im so ready to be back on track! I did not totally fall off, but we had my son's 3rd birthday party and it did involve pizza, an amazing cake, and ice cream! Not going to lie, I am human and I ate some!!  And I enjoyed every bit!! HAHA!

My 3 yr old Chase with his Dinosaur cake!!

So I am back to normal and the bloating is already going away.. Its crazy how different your body feels like eating bad for just one day!
This week, I am using some of my meals that I had on the 21 day Ultimate Reset, which is a 21 day strict cleanse! I still follow lots of the recipes because they were so good and really helped me reach my goals!
Yesterday, it was grrocery shopping, prep day, and cooking up all my meals! I love having these days so I can prepare myself for the entire week.  I save so much time during the week cooking and trying to figure out what I want.

Here is a look at my weekly meal plan! I am definitely strict and will not have any cheat meals this week.. Usually I give myself one, but I had 2 meals off this week, so I'm catching back up! :)

Deidra Penrose, 5 star Elite Beachbody coach, top coach, fitness prgoram, P90X3, isometrics, clean eating, weight loss, exercise, meal plan, job opportunity, top coach, Ultimate Reset, meal prep



Do you think I had enough tomatoes?!  I definitely need to start looking in my fridge before I write what I need from the store!  Looks like I will be making lots of home made clean ketchup!! ;)-

Deidra Penrose, 5 star Elite Beachbody coach, top coach, fitness prgoram, P90X3, isometrics, clean eating, weight loss, exercise, meal plan, job opportunity, top coach So it takes me about 3 hours on my Sundays to prep my food and have it into servings so when I need to run out the door during the week, I can grab and GO!
This gives me NO excuses for passing up a meal, or going to fast food instead!
You also will notice that I cook a lot of the same meals each week.. this helps me save of time and money as well so I am not buying as many groceries! I learn to be frugal, but smart with my food choices too!
I have my Quinoa Salad and Greek Salad which are both from the Ultimate Reset, raw peppers and raw cucumbers to have with hummus.. I use either roasted red pepper or my favorite supremely spicy! I need a little kick in my food! :)
Deidra Penrose, 5 star Elite Beachbody coach, top coach, fitness prgoram, P90X3, isometrics, clean eating, weight loss, exercise, meal plan, job opportunity, top coach, honey dijon porkchops, bruschetta chicken





I also prepped for my hubby, so I made lots of Honey Dijon Pork Chops, chicken for my Brushetta Chicken recipe (MY FAV), and some sweet potatoes!
Now, my entire family is set for the week!
Although it is not shown, we also are using Shakeology once daily as one of our meals! I usually use it as my 2nd meal of the day, which actually my hubby does for either his 2nd meal or his lunch. It works out really well for us and have found to have lots of energy and less cravings for chocolate!






This morning, I woke up at 5 am to get in my workout even though I was off work and if felt great!! I feel so much more ahead of the game when I wake up early to get started with my day!!
I am currently doing the P90X3 program which is perfect for me because I love a variety of weight training, cardio, and yoga so I am getting it all!! Today was Isometrics and it was great! Definitely have to improve on a few moves, but I loved every minute of it!

Deidra Penrose, 5 star Elite Beachbody coach, top coach, fitness prgoram, P90X3, isometrics, clean eating, weight loss, exercise, meal plan, job opportunity, top coach

Each week, I feel stronger and stronger, along with becoming more flexible again! I am always trying to improve myself in different ways, so here is an example of what I do.. I swear I was not able to do this last week!
Check out my new move!! WOOP WOOP!! 


I was so excited to do this!! Each week I will get better and better at different moves!! This week, I am off to a great start!!

If you like fitness and eating healthy, have you ever thought about making it a career?? I was on my own fitness journey when I found Beachbody, and since motivating myself, I figured why not motivate others too?!?  This is what I do, I stay at home with my kids, work in my workout clothes, workout, eat healthy, and drink Shakeology, our health shake meal replacements to give me my daily dose of dense nutrition!!
I also get to travel everywhere with my family and meet lots of amazing people!!
Can't get much better than that right?!?

If you are looking for a new career, or even want to help others and make an extra 200$ a month, Beach body coaching may be the ticket for you! I would love to share this opportunity with you and share my experience as a coach thus far!
I started as a coach 1 yr ago, and officially am able to be a stay at home mom and have made up for working as a full time RN!
 CLICK HERE to find out more about Beachbody Coaching!

If you would like to be a part of the #2 team in the entire company, please fill out this application below for a spot in my next coach apprenticeship where you get 1:1 mentoring from me to help you grow a successful business!

HTML Forms powered by Wufoo

No comments :

Post a Comment