Thursday, August 20, 2015

Southwest Turkey Lettuce Wraps

Nothing like a little clean dinner for the family!! When I'm eating dinner, I already have my carbs in so I stick to pretty much high lean protein, complex carbs such as veggies, and healthy fats.  So, instead of having a wrap, I substituted Romaine Heart lettuce leaves! 

This is perfect for people who are short with time and do not have hours to cook dinner! Easy, quick, & yummy!! :)

Southwest Turkey Lettuce Wraps


Deidra Penrose, southwest tacos, southwest turkey lettuce wraps, lean turkey meat recipes, clean homemade guacamole, greek yogurt recipes, fresh salsa, clean eating meals, healthy dinner recipes, easy health dinner recipe, 21 day fix approved recipes, clean eating tips, fitness challenge group, beachbody challenge, fitness motivation, weight loss tips, healthy guacamole recipe, healthy mexican recipes,
Servings 6 wraps

Ingredients:

  • 1 lb lean ground turkey meat
  • 1 packet low sodium medium taco seasoning
  • 1% Shredded Cheese 1/4 cup
  • 1 cup Fresh Salsa
  • 1 cup Homemade Clean Guacamole
  • Romaine Heart leaves (6)
  • 1/4 cup Plain Greek Yogurt (to replace sour cream)
  • 1 TBSP EVOO
Directions:
  1. Cook lean turkey burger on skillet on medium high with 1 tbsp EVOO until fully cooked.  Add taco seasoning and cook for 2 more minutes.
  2. Add ingredients to lettuce wraps as desired
  3. ENJOY!! 
21 DAY FIX BREAKDOWN:
1 RED
1 GREEN
1 BLUE
1 TSP

*If you would like more daily tips, recipes, support and motivation, I would love to help you reach your ultimate goals!  Since I have been through the journey myself, I can give you my tips and tools that helped my overcome my struggles!  

We will incorporate a home fitness program of your choice with Beachbody, along with clean eating, and adding Shakeology once a day in place of any meal you prefer.  Shakeology is not a weight loss shake or a protein shake.  What is does provide us with is all your dense nutrition your body needs daily that we are not getting from our every day typical foods.  You will get 70+ natural ingredients and superfoods and all your vitamins and minerals.  As you fuel your body with the proper nutrients, you will find yourself having less cravings for sweets and and unhealthy foods and more of the clean foods!  Shakeology also has a great protein to carb ratio which then helps you stay fuller longer! 

I suggest eating every 3 hours and 6 small meals a day to keep your metabolism going strong throughout the day!  I also help you with meal planning and meal prepping so you are saving time and money throughout the week!

Please fill out the application below for a chance to be in my next fitness challenge! I will contact you with in the next 24 hours!  Can't wait to help you get started!!



No comments :

Post a Comment