Thursday, August 13, 2015

Beachbody Leadership Training



2.5 years ago, I started my fitness journey with Beachbody after having my 2nd child, and needing to find myself.. I was so unhappy, insecure, and depressed with how I looked and felt.  I was working as an ER nurse full time hours and was taking Master's classes for my school nurse certification and didn't have the ability or time to go to the gym and workout.  I also was lacking motivation on my end with the nutrition aspect.

As I started my fitness journey, I decided to start with Insanity which is a high impact cardio workout, clean eating, and drinking SHAKEOLOGY daily into include into my regimen with clean eating.  As I was finally finding motivation and accountability by joining a Beachbody challenge group that my coach provided me with, I was reaching my goals and getting amazing results! I had lost 40 pounds and over 30 inches in 9 months.

As I was in the middle of my fitness journey is when I found the passion to help others while on my own journey.  I thought, if I can do this, I can help share my story to inspire others who need extra support and accountability like I did.  I knew what a difference that support gave in the challenge groups, so I started inviting others to join me on my journey to success!

I realized shortly after helping others, I could potentially make this a business, rather than a hobby!  I was looking for something to allow me to earn extra income, but more so, freedom to be home with my boys while they are young especially! I was tired of missing out on certain moments of my boys while being away!  So I decided to take the leap of faith and commit for time and effort into helping others and get them involved in my own fitness challenge groups!

As I ran my own fitness groups, my customers and challengers saw amazing results with their new lifestyle while using the Beachbody home fitness programs, incorporating clean eating and SHAKEOLOGY into their regimen, and also by having 1:1 support, motivation, and accountability!
As the results came, my challengers built a passion to want to help others since it has changed their lives so much!

How do challengers and coaches become successful? Simple things that anyone can do IF you want to succeed bad enough....
Commit, be consistent, and be willing to work to success! You will not reach success by dreaming and not doing.. you must TAKE ACTION! Anything worth having takes work right??
But, if you can follow these few tips, you can reach any goal you want.. the sky is the limit!

As a Diamond and Elite Beachbody Coach, it didn't happen over night, not in 2 months... it took me to be consistent for 3 months before reaching my Diamond rank, and 12 months to become Elite which did happen in my first year of coaching because of my determination and drive to succeed along with finding other coaches who wanted to succeed just as bad as I did!  2.5 years later, I was able to speak for the #1 team in the entire Beachbody organization about my recipe for success: How I Run Effective Challenge Groups to Turn My Challengers Into Successful Coaches!

Deidra Penrose, Diamond Beachbody Coach, Elite Beachbody coach, successful beachbody coach, beachbody training, summit 2015, financial freedom, nurse and fitness, work from home mom, successful fitness coach, health and fitness coach, fitness motivation, beachbody leadership, Figure competitor

Deidra Penrose, Diamond Beachbody Coach, Elite Beachbody coach, successful beachbody coach, beachbody training, summit 2015, financial freedom, nurse and fitness, work from home mom, successful fitness coach, health and fitness coach, fitness motivation, beachbody leadership, Figure competitor

I am looking for other moms, women, healthcare workers, who have a passion for fitness and helping others to join me on this amazing journey.  I am looking for people who are driven and determined to reach some BIG goals....who are not afraid to work and who can commit to using their journey to inspire others!

Feel free to share this opportunity with others who could benefit from more support and motivation, people who may have goals of working from home, earning extra income, and/or having ability to work and travel!

This is your chance to turn your passion for fitness into your career!

Deidra Penrose, Diamond Beachbody Coach, Elite Beachbody coach, successful beachbody coach, beachbody training, summit 2015, financial freedom, nurse and fitness, work from home mom, successful fitness coach, health and fitness coach, fitness motivation, beachbody leadership, Figure competitor


If you would like more information on how to become a Beachbody Coach or learn more about what the opportunity is about, please fill out the application below!



No comments :

Post a Comment