Saturday, June 20, 2015

Baked Zucchini Chips

So did this momma doing on yesterdays lovely Friday night??? Yup, being a mom!! Making some what I want to call AWESOME Ninja Turtle Cup Cakes and getting all prepped for my youngest son Weston's 3rd Birthday party!! I seriously cannot believe how time flies!! I felt like he was just born! Im sure all you moms and dads know where I'm coming from there.. Anyways... while I'm prepping for the party, I decided to use my last of my zucchini so it doesn't go bad!! I found a recipe from a fellow coach that posted in our challenge group about Zucchini Chips!! UMMM how awesome and simple right?!?! Healthy, but satisfies those cravings?! YES PLEASE!!
So here you go!!

ZUCCHINI CHIPS

baked Zucchini chips, easy healthy snacks, Deidra Penrose, veggie chips, 21 day fix extreme recipe, clean eating tips, fitness motivation, healthy kids snacks, online fitness support group, top beachbody coach harrisburg, top beachbody coach chambersburg, top online fitness coach, accountability


Ingredients:

  • 2 Medium Zuccchini peeled and sliced 1/4 inch thick horizontally
  • 1 tsp Himalayan salt
  • 1 tsp crushed black pepper
  • Spray Olive Oil
Directions:
    baked Zucchini chips, easy healthy snacks, Deidra Penrose, veggie chips, 21 day fix extreme recipe, clean eating tips, fitness motivation, healthy kids snacks, online fitness support group, top beachbody coach harrisburg, top beachbody coach chambersburg, top online fitness coach, accountability
  1. Preheat oven to 225 degrees F.  
  2. Spray Cookie sheet with olive oil to prevent zucchini from sticking
  3. Place slices of Zucchini on cookie sheet, making sure there is only 1 layer of zucchini
  4. Top with Himalayan salt and pepper over zucchini slices.
  5. Cook for 90 minutes
  6. Eat within 2 hours

Seriously, this yummy snack does not get much easier!! 

*For those who are using the 21 DAY FIX EXTREME, the breakdown is very simple...
1 GREEN ;)

If you are looking for more easy, healthy recipes for snack, breakfast, lunch, and dinner, along with tips on clean eating, motivation and accountability to help you reach your health and fitness goals, please fill out my application below for a spot in my next fitness challenge (held in a closed group on Facebook)!  



Online contact and registration forms from Wufoo.

No comments :

Post a Comment