This Raw Coconut Fudge is one of my favorite desserts! Who knew you can make a great dessert with literally 4 ingredients?! They say 5 ingredients or less is a great indicator of a healthy food, especially when you can read the ingredients! So here you go!
Raw Coconut Fudge
- 3 cups raw walnuts
- 1/2 cup carob powder
- 2 cups shredded unsweetened coconut
- 5/8 cup agave nectar (sweetener that is low on the glycemic index)
- Grind walnuts in a food processor until they are at a buttery consistency
- In a large mixing bowl, combine the carob powder and shredded coconut and mix well. Add the ground walnuts and the agave nectar and mix well.
- Press the mixture into small muffin pan (or flat glass baking dish), creating a flat, even layer approximately 3/4 inch thick. If using a glade baking dish, cut into squares and serve.
* Taste best when covered and frozen until thoroughly chilled for a more solid consistency before cutting and serving.
If you would like more tips, recipes, and accountability for reaching your health and fitness goals, please fill out the application below for a spot in my next 60 day fitness challenge group held on Facebook!
Nutrition+Exercise+Support = SUCCESS!
There are tons of Wufoo features to help make your forms awesome.